More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RcR RcR

Who’s story do we look at?

Trisha

Trisha is one of the more popular people at her college. She was able to get her name out there by being a member of the college basketball team and although she is decent at the sport, that’s not the reason she became so popular.

Trisha is in no way or form super model material. She is very husky and pretty bulky but can still move quick which makes her good at sports. She has a wide fat gut that sticks out and a wide featureless ass covered in cellulite though. But for most people her gut is hardly noticeable due to a pair of assets. Trisha is known for having some of the biggest tits on campus and if they aren’t the biggest, then they are definitely the most lively. Her cup size is around 40 F and those leviathans stick out farther than her gut which is why no one cares about it, as long as she has a big fat pair of tits. And it isn’t only the tits Trisha impresses people with.

Her cock isn’t the most amazing standing at about “12” inches erect and the head is known to be fat, but that’s not what gets people’s attention. Right below her cock, Trisha has the biggest and juiciest pair of balls anyone has seen. They were as soft and as jiggly as her huge boobs. Whenever she took simple steps, her huge boobs will jiggle under her jersey all around and her huge balls would jiggle in the confines of her basketball shorts. And when she has to make a bunch of movements during the game, her boobs and balls would go crazy straining her custom ordered fitness bra and extra elastic panties. And every time before a big game, or just anytime she wants to boast in general, she will tug up on her bra straps hoisting her jiggly leviathans higher up her chest and the same with her panties to give the same effect with her balls.

Trisha is practically the reason so many people come to the games. Everyone just loves to watch her boobs jiggle like sacks of jelly when she jumps. People also love to see the mad jiggly motion of Trisha’s balls when she runs. For these reasons Trisha is always happy during a game. But this time she is also happy because her and her team won a big game and now she gets to go home and celebrate.

Where does she go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)