More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RcR RcR

Where does she go?

To Her Room

Trisha Arrived back to her good old dorm room. She had paid extra so she could keep the room to herself and not have to live with a room mate. Finally in the confines of her own room, Trisha just plops down on the couch to worn out from the game to even change out of her jersey or shorts. This falling motion caused her whole body to jiggle especially boobs. She was feeling the sweat all around her worn out body and could feel her jersey start to stick to the extra sweaty places. At this point her body stank pretty bad and she could already guess how bad of an odor her junk had right now.

Then there was a knock at the door. Trisha mustered all her strength to get up and to get the door. When she opened it, she was greeted by a familiar face. It was her girlfriend Holly.

“Hey Trisha, I saw that game and you were amazing once again”, said Holly walking up to Trisha. “Oh, did you think so”, Said Trisha who was getting closer. “Oh ya, I just love watching you play like that.” While Holly was saying this she was staring directly at Trisha’s Knockers although this was usually the case because one, Holly just loves huge tits and two, she is significantly shorter than Trisha which puts her at eye to nipple level.

“Well what are you waiting for, come in. These babies have been waiting to be played with all day.”, Says Trisha gesturing to her big boobs squeezing them closer together with her arms. And with that Holly came in and Trisha locked the door so they won’t be interrupted.

As soon as the door was locked they both started making out. Holly also started to squeeze one of Trisha big tits with her right hand which just disappeared within the mass of Trisha big left tit.

“Oh Trisha, I just love these huge tits.”

“Well you know they are the best, but that isn’t the only best part about me.” Says Trisha as she stops the make out and pulls Holly’s arm away from her tit. Trisha gestures for Holly to get down on her knees to properly pleasure her. When Holly got down to eye level with Trisha’s crotch, she pulled off the basketball shorts and stared at the huge sweaty meaty panty covered bulge. Trisha used her own hand to let her fat sweaty dick flop out of its confines. Her dick wasn’t the biggest in the school, but it was a nice, thick, and meaty “12” inches with a big plump head ,and anyways that wasn’t where the real show was. The real show was at her huge and soft balls which she always kept in the confines of her panties.

With the fat head less than an inch from Holly’s face, Trisha told her to start. And with that Holly began to give Trisha a blowjob. While doing this Holly began to simultaneously fondle and grope Trisha’s huge balls. They were soft to the touch and felt almost as jiggly as Trisha’s huge tits.

All of Holly’s sucking and fondling was causing Trisha to moan like an animal. She even started to play with her huge fabric covered tits. Holly’s only hope and wish in life is to see Trisha’s naked tits and naked balls one day. This is how it went for them for the rest of the night until Trisha finally released her pent up load all over Holly who afterwards had to return back to her room.

Once Holly was out, Trisha decided that it would probably be a good time to go back to sleep. She was still all sweaty and smelly from her school game and her game with Holly, but decided she will clean up in the morning. She went to bed wearing only her huge strained bra and equally strained panties.

What Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)