More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by RcR RcR

What Next?

The Next Morning

It was 5:30 in the morning when the alarm went off. If anyone saw her on her bed right now only her underwear, they would be disgusted. She really does sweat like a pig which gives off a bad odor. The back of her panties looked horrendous stuffed between her cellulite covered ass cheeks. She got up and headed to the shower and with every step she took her whole body began to jiggle especially her huge tits bouncing with every step. Her balls were also bouncing and squishing with every step she took.

Once in the bathroom, she got the shower turned on and began to admire her underwear covered body in the mirror. She brought a hand up to her chest and began squeezing her humongous tit mostly playing with her extra big and erect nipple.

In her head, Trisha was thinking,” fuck, I have the best tits. There so big and soft other than my nipples which are nice and hard”. She stops playing with her tits and moved her hands toward her panty covered bulge. “Don’t worry, I didn’t forget about you,” she says while stroking her cock and feeling for the big head. “I bet every girl here is jealous of my extra fat cock head and wish they had one as large as mine.”

Trisha then moves her hands to the lower part of the bulge where her huge balls rested. “Oh and how could I forget about you my big, fat, and juicy balls.” She starts to softly rub and squeeze her balls loving the feeling of these huge orbs in her hands. “Fuck yes, I have the best balls anyone here has probably seen.”

After playing with her self for a good 10 minutes Trisha finally stops. “Well I guess it’s time to head in for a shower”, she says in a less than thrilled tone. And with that Trisha begins unhooking her humongous bra. When she unhooked the clasps, her whole bra would shudder. And finally with clasps on both sides removed, she carefully pulled her bra off along with something inside.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)