More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daveport daveport

Which girls room did the Doctor enter

Trisha

Trisha saw the door open and Dr. Dick Harden enter the room. Dr. Dick asked Trisha if she was done with the paper work. She was including the last 3 page that gave Dr Dick and the staff permission to preform any procedures that they felt were needed to help Trisha with any injuries she might have. At this point Dr Dick took Trisha to an exam room and found that she had some unusual tenderness in her rib cage. He told Trisha that they had a new method of treating this tenderness and it would be gone in less than 12 hours if she would agree to an experimental treatment using a new treatment device. Trisha agreed to this right away despite her not normally being willing to do anything experimental with her body. Dr. Dick then leads Trisha down a series of corridors to a treatment room and into the treatment room. In the room Trisha sees a device that looks somewhat like a large MRI machine but with tubes and "electrical" leads. (The leads only transmit signals and not full current.) Dr Dick has Trisha strip naked and lay down on the table portion of the machine. He then explains that the leads are to help the mind deal with the treatment and the tubes are to place the medications into her body. He then inserts the tubes into Trisha's arms and legs and the leads to her forehead. Dr Dick explains that he is going to place an oxygen mask over her nose and mouth for her to breath and tight fitting goggles over her eyes to protect her breathing and sight from the anti bacterial sprays that will be used to help her cuts and scrapes heal. This is done quickly and then the table is sent to be completely in the machine and the machine seals closed. At this time Dr. Dick goes into the control room and pulls up a series of menus quickly and expertly making the choices of how he will change Trisha. The choices deal with both the physical and mental changes ranging from hair color to eye color to height to breast size and everything in between on the physical side and intelligence, type of thinking, interests and more on the mental side. After making over 50 choices Dr Dick starts the machine. He then has a Nurse who knows what to watch for take over and stay in the control room for the duration of Trisha's treatment.

What is happening with Trisha's friends

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)