More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rozen Rozen

What happens in the study room?

Trisha is late for some reason

The first half hour or so passed by quickly, all three occupants of the room focused on doing revision. Trisha, the always-positive and cheerful person of the group, had not turned up in time. She mentioned something about running into a group of rowdy football fans, and being at least an hour or two late. As a result, the mood in the room was gloomy and many half-jokes about dropping out were uttered – "dropping out the fourth floor window you mean". Clarissa, since she was the only girl in the room, had spent the majority of the time reading through her notes under the table, sucking John’s or Steven’s dicks whenever they told her to. This was their go-to study routine – it made it easier for all parties involved to do some actual studying.

“So… what was the definition of hmphhh gak gak gak gak?”

John had grabbed the redhead’s head roughly and pushed it down his hardening cock in one swift motion. His friend was used to it by now, and even made the effort to lap at his testicles whenever she was pressed down against his belly. Clarissa had no problem being seen as ‘one of the group’ and just being used as a cumdumpster – she knew that they only saw her as a friend, not a romantic interest. While guys that were interested in her usually made an effort to be clean and not too rough on her, John and Steven were the opposite. They could wake her up in the middle of the night with a rough anal pounding, and she would not complain. A good ballsucking after a run or gym session was not a problem either – “that’s what good friends are for,” she thought to herself.

After an hour of throatfucking, revising, studying and even the occasional double penetration break – Clarissa’s favourite – the second girl, Trisha, finally arrived.

What entered the door looked nothing like the usual Trisha. What normally would be a cheery, happy, bouncy and smiling brown-skinned girl was now a dishevelled cum-covered mess of a girl. Her clothing was in shreds, which meant that her body was clearly on display, or would be if it had not been covered in cum. The three students stared at her, mouths agape, not sure what to say.
“Mind if I go freshen up before we get started?” Trisha asked in a raspy and weak voice. Dumping her rucksack and not waiting for an answer, she turned and made her way to the toilets. “Any guys in there wanting to use the next girl walking in would probably wait until she’s done cleaning up...”, John chuckled to himself.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)