More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by rvd1217 rvd1217

Who will be her opponent?

Trish Stratus

The former fitness model turned WWE Diva, held the woman's championship 7 different times through the years. She is a blonde(now black haired) bombshell. One of the best female athletes to take the squared circle.

These two have had their fair share of Bra and panties matches. how will this one turn out

*The arena lights up with cheers as the flagship show RAW has been in full swing. The familiar song "legs" plays and the bell rings*

"The following contest is a bra and panties match, the first wrestler to strip her opponent to their bra and panties will be declared the winner. Introducing first from Baltimore, Maryland Stacy Keibler!"

*The crowd continues to go wild as Stacy walks out wearing black tights and a yellow high sleeved shirt she plays to the crowd during her walkout as she climbs to the apron and does a signature slow step through showing off her assets to the crowd as her theme ends you hear the familiar laugh and start to Trish's theme*

"From Toronto Ontario Canada Trish Stratus!"

Trish runs out wearing purple stratusfaction guaranteed tights, and a black crop top that hugs her curves tightly she does the sprint out pointing to the crowd as she walks down toward the ring sliding in and getting on the turnbuckle as the crowd goes wild anticipating this sexy fight.*

What happens first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)