More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ninja_Mango Ninja_Mango

What's next?

Triple Threat

It's the end of the summer & you know what that means? Beaches, swimsuits, warm weather & most importantly its Summerslam tonight. On the agenda we have a Triple Threat match that has been scheduled. The first woman to score the winning conditions will be the winner. For tonight's contest we have three lovely ladies competing to see who will be the #1 contender for the women's championship.

Anything can happen & so we bring out our competitors. First is the Sultry seductress Sable. Clad in a small leather top with a zipper up front & some black booty shorts she makes her way to the ring showing off her assets & doing the grind as she captivates the audience.

Next up is Sable's rival Torrie Wilson. The bombshell blonde is wearing a red, white & blue top that barely contain her busty chest & show off her sexy curves, while below she is wearing some red shorts with a belt that ride up her body. As she enters the ring glaring at Sable ready to attack, the final participants music hits.

Out comes Stacy Keibler, the long legged beauty comes to the ring to cheers as the crowd realize with these threw ladies they are in for a treat. Stacy comes wearing a black cut off shirt tied in a knot showing off her midriff, while wearing a skimpy black skirt that covers her tight booty just enough.

With all the ladies here all that's left is to decide what match they will compete in.

What will the match be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)