More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Tricking Mrs. Johnson

You are probably wondering why a woman like Mrs. Johnson is naked in from of two girl at her pool one wearing a two peice bikini and as the other is wearing a one peice swimsuite as the two girls Melissa and Kim looked directly at the amount of hairs that Mrs. Johnson has on her pussy, for a woman in her late 40's. Mrs. Johnson then stood there embarrassed as the girls seeing her naked and laughed.

It all started on a Saturday as Mrs. Johnson was home and want to go for a swim. The door bell had rung, as she had opened the door for the two girls. "Hello Kim, hello Melissa," said Mindy, to the young ladies at the door with their robes on as she had her's on as well.

"Nice to see you two, please, come in," said Mindy Johnson,

"Thank you Mrs. Johnson, don't mind if we do," said Kim, as the two came into her house ready to go in her swimming pool.

There as the two girls came in the house, Mindy then said to them, "ok girl, let's go to the pool and go swimming," said Mrs. Johnson, as the two went with Mrs. Johnson to the pool with her, as she lead the way, as all of them had robes on, bring tan lotion and towels like Mrs. Johnson. Now leading the way to her outside, Jennifer shut the slid door not locking it, still backing the two girls. "Ok girls, let's take these robes drop so that we could go swimming," said Mindy, "ok Mrs. Johnson, "time to go swimming as you say," said Melissa, as both Kim and Melissa took off their robes revealing their swimwear as Kim had on a red flowery two peice bikini as Melissa had on a one peice swimsuite. Then as Mrs. Johnson took off her robe, she then revealed to the surprise of the two girl that she was naked as her robe dropped to the ground. Now standing there in the buff for the two girls to see, they both looked at Mrs. Johnson from behind as both had their eyes and mouth wide opened as one of the girls covered her mouth at such the sight of Mindy bare bum. "Ok no let's go skinny dipping," as Mindy then turn around, just to see the two girls in their swimwear as she was the only on standing there naked as a new born see Melissa in one peice swimsuite, and Kim in a two peice bikini. "Whoa, Mrs. Johnson, nice bush," said Kim, staring at her pussy and the amount of hairs down there, "yeah Mrs. Johnson, nice looking rack you got, and look at those A cups, lovely boobs," said Melissa, staring at Mindy's breast and her kat hairs.

"Girl come on I wanted us to go skinny dipping in my pool," said Mindy, "well you are going skinny dipping in your pool naked one out here," said Melissa, "you are the one that wanted to be naked from what me and Melissa are looking at, right Mel?," said Kim, "oh yes Kim," as the two girl's looked upon Mrs. Johnson's nakedness and laughed. There Mrs. Johnson had a shade of red on her face from embarrassment as she said, "this isn't funny girls," said Mindy standing there naked infront of girls wearing their swimwear, as Melissa said, "the hell it is," as Mrs. Jonhson said, "I called you over here and said that we are going swimming and it's going to be like skinny dipping." Now seeing Mrs. Johnson standing there stark naked by her on pool by the two girls in there swimwear, as Kim said, "you said like skinny dipping, you didn't say we are going to skinny dip," as Kim was being a smart ass with Mrs. Johnson. "What a giant bush you got down there Mrs. Johnson," said Melissa, "gigantic bush indeed," said Kim, as the girls went back to looking at looking Mrs. Johnson hairy Kat. Mrs. Johnson then covered her breast and vagina hairs away from the girl's eyes as she saw that the two girl had seen enough. The girls then laughed as both girl grabbed her by both arms, Kim on the left and Melissa on the right. "Ok naked lady time for you go skinny dipping, while me and Melissa go swimming in the same pool, your pool out here," said Melissa, "oh yeah, Mel," as Melissa followed it up with a slap on Mrs. Johnson's right bare butt cheek as Kim slapped the left cheek of Mrs. Johnson, as they both escorted a naked Mrs. Johnson to her swimming pool.

Did Mrs. Johnson struggle to get away from them?, or is she thrown in the pool naked by the two girl?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)