More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Tricked while playing truth or dare during study hall.

One day, in the middle of Jake's senior year, he had study hall. His crush, Christy was in the same study hall. Christy didn't really like Jake, since he always acted like he was better than everyone. There wasn't anyone for Jake to talk with, so he always sat with Christy and her friends. Haley, Vicky, Marissa, Leah, Kim and Ashley were all in the same study hall.

Today the teacher was out sick and the substitute teacher was an older guy. He was in his 70s and didn't really pay attention to what was going on. Instead the sub would just sit there and watch video online. Since Jake, Christy and Christy's friends didn't have anything to do, the decided to play truth or dare.

It started out as just fun at first. Then Jake had dared Christy to flash her boobs to the group. Christy did the dare,but it reminded her why she didn't like Jake. Christy wanted to get Jake back and teach him a lesson. Christy waited until there was about 10 minutes left in class to get her .

"I dare you to strip fully naked and run down the hallway and back." Christy said, with an evil smile, right after Jake chose Dare.

"I think you just want to see me naked." Jake said back in a cocky tone.

"Well yeah, plus I want to know if you got the balls to do this. I'm sick of guys acting tough till it becomes time to put their money where their mouth is. Although I really doubt you are one of those guys." Christy said seductively.

"Well baby girl, you know I do." Jake said as he stood up.

Jake walked over to the back door of the classroom. Then Jake started stripping, out of sight from everyone besides Christy and her friends. The 7 girls started giggling as Jake slipped his boxers off. Jake still had a boner from seeing Christy's bare boobs. The girls laughed harder when they Saw Jakes boner was only two inches.

Once completely naked, Jake took off running,out the door and down the hallway. The second Jake left the room,Christy stepped up and gathered up all of Jake's clothes. Then Christy shut the back door to the classroom. The door was locked on the outside of the classroom. Christy then took all of Jake's clothes, pulled his things out of the pockets, then throw them out the window.

Of course Jake's clothes instantly blew away in the wind. Jake was almost at the end of the hallway. That's when he heard voices from around the corner. Jake quickly turned back and sprinted back to his study hall. Unfortunately for Jake, he reached the door to find it locked. Panic started to set in as he knew there was people heading towards him and the fact the bell would be ringing soon really made Jake freak out.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)