More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Tricked badly and walked outside naked

It was a week before Jake was graduating from high school. He was at his locker on Friday, when school was getting out. Jake then looked over and saw Allie approached him. Allie was a beautiful girl that Jake had a giant crush on. Even though she was very popular, everyone thought she was super nice. Of course, she had a wild side, that most of the school didn't know about.

Jake was in awe, as he watched Allie walk over in a tight pink tank top and short jean shorts. Allie's Giant boobs looked like they were about to burst out of her top. Jake's jaw dropped, when he noticed her nipples clearly outlined in her shirt. Jake could help but start to drool, as he realized Allie wasn't wearing a bra. Then Jake realized that Allie was walking over to him, witch made his eyes go wide.

"Hey Jake, I am so nervous to do this. However school is out in a week so If I want to say anything I need to now. Is that okay with you?" Allie said while trying to look as sweet as possible.

"Yes of course it is!" Jake said back nervously.

"Cool!! So I have always thought you were really cute and interesting. Do you want to hangout with me today. No one is home at my house today. My parents are on vacation and my sister is out with her college friends." Allie said in a very sexy tone.

Jake, who was starting to feel really confident, answered with "I would love to. To tell you the truth I have always thought you were really sweet and cool."

"Great! Let's go then come on, my car is in the back parking lot." Allie said with a giant smile.

Then Allie grabbed Jake's hand and quickly lead him down the hallway. As they walked, Jake's eyes darted down to Allie's sexy butt. Allie figured Jake would be starring at her ass, so she started to wiggle it more than she normally did when she walked. As they kept walking, Allie pulled her Jean shorts up a bit. Now the bottoms of Allie's butt cheeks were hanging out the bottom of her shorts.

Jake was extremely excited and horny as they walked out of the school. When they got up to Allie's car, she dropped her keys, acting like it was an accident. Allie bent down at her waist and Jake walked right in to her. Jake's groin was pressed up against Allie's perfect ass. Allie made sure she shook her ass a bit,while it was pressed up on Jakes crotch.

Then as Allie stood up slowly and made sure she backed her ass up on Jake. Jake let out a girly moan and his eyes started to roll back. When she was standing up fully again, Allie spun around and gave Jake a giant hug. After hugging Jake for about a minute or so, Allie let go of Jake and she unlocked her car, before hoping in the driver's seat. Jake quickly rushed over to the passenger seat and got in the car with Allie.

The entire car Ride, Allie flirted with Jake and he tried to flirt back. However Jake hadn't even kissed a girl before, so he sounded like a fool, trying to flirt with Allie. Allie acted like she didn't realize Jake was a terrible at flirting and kept flirting with him. During the Ride, Allie adjusted her tank top, so most of her big boobs were now out of her shirt. Jake's jaw dropped, his mouth went wide and he started to drool a bit, after seeing Allie's boobs pop out her shirt

When they got to Allie's house, she quickly lead Jake inside and up to her room. When they walked in, Jake noticed Allie had black blankets over the two windows in her room. This made Allie's room very dark and she only flipped on the dim light in her room. Allie then grabbed Jake and pulled him in for a really sexy kiss. Jake and Allie started to make out, even though Jake was a bad kisser.

Allie hid her giggles as she knew she had Jake right where she wanted him. After a minute or so, Allie broke away from the kiss and she took Jake's shirt off. Next Allie leaned down and undid Jake's shoes, before taking them and his socks off of him. As she stood up, Allie pressed her body up against Jake's legs. Once she was standing up completely, Allie reached down and undid Jake's belt.

Before Jake realized what Allie was doing, his pants and boxers were around his ankles. As Allie looked back at Jake, she saw his little two inch rock hard boner twitching around like crazy. Allie cracked a giant smile and she giggled to herself a bit, but managed to seem like it was in a playful manner. next Allie put her foot on Jake's pants and boxers and guided him out of them completely.

"Oh my goodness, you are just so cute!! You have no idea the kinky things I want to try with you!!" Allie said, trying to sound as seductive as she could.

"Well we can get really kinky if you want to!" Jake said back, really excited he was going to get to do kinky things with Allie.

"Oh my you are just amazing. Would you let me handcuffs your hands behind your back and blindfold you. We have the entire house to ourselves so I can walk you around the house and play with you while I do. Oh my God, just the thought of that is getting me so wet. I feel like a super soaker right now. Baby if you let me do this, I'll make sure today is a day you won't be able to forget." Allie said, trying not to burst out laughing.

Jake was super surprised and turned on by Allie's comments about her being wet. Jake wasn't able to say anything, but he did manage to nod his head, telling Allie he was saying yes. Allie wasted no time handcuffing Jake's hands behind his back and blindfolding him. Then Allie shoved Jake on her bed and started to tickle him. Jake was really ticklish, so he started thrashing and squirming all around.

After a few minutes, Allie stood Jake back up and lead him out of her room. As they walked down the hallway, Allie started to rub Jake's butt. Jake let out a soft moan and he almost lost his footing for a second. Then Allie led Jake down the stairs and she put her hand on Jake's groin area, right above his dick. Jake's dick started to twitch around like crazy, as Allie started to rub her hand in a circle.

Then Allie lead Jake over to the back door of the house. Allie had a giant backyard with a pool and large patio area. Allie then reached down and wrapped her thumb and index finger around Jake's little boner. Slowly Allie started to stroke Jake's dick and used her free hand to open the back door. Then Allie started to jerk Jake off faster and he started to moan like crazy.

Allie then used her free hand to grab the knot that held up Jake's blindfold. Jake had never had a girl touch his dick before, so his eyes quickly rolled back. When Jake started to leak precum, Allie quickly let go of his twitching little boner. Then, as fast as she could, Allie untied Jake's blindfold and shoved him out the back door. Jake stumbled a few steps out of the door, before he could catch his balance.

When Jake opened his eyes, his heart dropped and his mouth went wide. Jake was in shock, as he saw a ton of girls standing in Allie's backyard, with their phones out and pointed at him. Jake knew that meant they were all taking pictures of him naked. Jake quickly recognized most of the girls from being in his senior class. The girls Jake didn't know were friends with Allie's older sisters Kate.

Jake had never felt so embarrassed or stupid before in his life. He had quickly realized Allie had set him up for this. Jake's little dick was still leaking precum and wildly twitching around. Jake was still the horniest he had ever been and now with how exposed he felt, he couldn't calm himself down. Jake couldn't help but check out all of the girls, who all looked so beautiful.

"Are you ready for the real fun now shrimp dick!!" Allie yelled out, as she stepped outside and shut the door to her house and locked it.

What's next????

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)