More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Which Story to Choose?

Trick or Treat

There are many things a twenty-three year old woman should be doing on Halloween, walking around with her niece as they went trick or treating is hardly one of them but she didn't care of course. Young Samantha loved her niece and the few times she gets to see her are on the Holidays or when she comes to visit during breaks from university. So the duo take advantage of this rare opportunity by getting as much candy as possible though Samantha's choice in costume was some what simple but that's what happens to a girl with a college budget. The backwards hat, baseball jersey and midriff tank top certainly helped get the candy of course as she noted a number of boys and even Dads staring at her cleavage.

Samantha didn't really mind though as she was planning on going to a Halloween Party shortly after her niece needed to return home. So such a costume was necessary to attract cute boys, especially the ones who figure out what her costume was.

Now the only question is what trouble befalls Samantha during this day of spooky monsters? After all her poor loving niece is very much a part of the scenario as well. Or perhaps we shall see what happens to the party instead?

What Happens to Samantha?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)