More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Grimm05 Grimm05

What Happens to Samantha?

Wrong House

Samantha never liked the old Jefferson Home even during the day, always found Old Man Jefferson creepy yet every year on Halloween he would go above and beyond setting up a haunted maze through his front yard. Back when Sam was a teenager she tried the maze herself and her experience made her swear to never go through the maze ever again. A sentiment shared by many she noticed as she arrived at the maze with her niece to notice the large line in front of them.

Thankfully the line moved quickly yet Samantha could not help but shiver at the memory of her childhood as she passed by the home nearly every day on the way to school if she needed to take the bus.

http://www.theurbanpear.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Spooky-Mansion-610x343.jpg

Yet the children were not frightened Samantha noticed, something she found was very interesting as apparently Jefferson had become nicer in recent years. Naturally Samantha was not convinced as she noted many others followed the same idea as they looked at Jefferson who was running the front entrance of the maze dressed as Freddy Kreuger no less.

So like many Samantha was not at all pleased with the idea that children were around a man dressed as a Serial Killer. But her Niece was happy and sadly she was to go through the maze, a fact that Samantha was greatly upset about as she had a feeling that her night was ruined.

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)