More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tyranus tyranus

Name of the game and the players?

Treats for Tricks, Cole Demian and Dorm Guests

"Tonight's gonna be lame." Cole mumbles to no one in particular as he walks down the street towards his favorite game shop. Cole opens the door, the familiar bell sound ringing as he enters to browse for a while before he participates in his afternoon game of Dragons and Magic. Every time he comes here he's always shocked by how attractive the two women who work here are. By attractive, he means they have large breasts. Their faces aren't actually all that attractive, but man they've got big tits.

Cole browses for a while before heading up to the second floor through the back. His weekly game is actually with the owner of the store and some other friends. Now Gary, the owner, is a bit older than the players, and is the DM of their sessions. He actually graduated college from the very college Cole just started at 12 years ago. Cole sits down in his normal spot and begins getting his stuff out for the session.

10 minutes pass, then 20, and Cole's getting a little confused, so he goes over to knock on Gary's bedroom door.

He hears some mumbling from the other side, and after a few minutes, Gary comes out.

"Hey Cole, what're you doing here today? Need something?" Gary asks in his usual nonchalant tone.

"Well uh, the session was supposed to start 20 minutes ago." Cole says.

"Did you miss the group text? No session today." Gary replies.

"Oh... Uh yeah, I guess I did." Cole says after looking at his phone. He turns to begin packing his stuff up to leave.

"Hey, uh actually..." Gary begins, "this is probably a good time. You live in the dorms right?"

"Yeah, why?" Cole asks.

"Well, you won't believe this, but uh, I need to give you a magic item." Gary says.

"Like for my character? I just put my sheet away." Cole says slightly annoyed.

"No uh, like, you won't believe this, but... hmmm... how do I put this, so you'll understand... I guess the full story? Back when I was a freshman, I made a deal. A deal with a devil. Every Halloween, in the dorms, the girls trick or treat, and the guys give out candy. I got a magic item to fulfill a fantasy I had at the time. Fucking cursed me though. I have to live in this town now, and every four years, or every new 'batch' as the devil called it, I have to find someone to give the magic item to to use during Halloween. Don't worry though, I'm the only cursed one, you get to experience just the good side of it." Gary says while digging in his room for something.

"Very funny Gary. Yeah, its a stupid tradition at the school, in fact, its why I'm in a bad mood, I wanted to do other shit tonight than answering my door to give out free fucking candy." Cole says back.

"No man, I'm serious." Gary says, his tone becoming way more stern than before, "Look, you know about the Deck of Many Things right? 22 cards, all magical, cards drawn automatically go back in the deck, magical effects, all that stuff right? Well, its like that. Look, just take the deck... when I find it... and here's what you do. You tell the girls who come to your door, declare how many cards you want to draw, and then draw that many cards, for each card, you get one piece of candy. The deck messes with people's minds man, they won't think its weird or shit. Just... just try it once, after that, you'll see. You can read all the cards, see what they do. As long as you don't declare how many cards to draw, the cards don't do anything. Look, if it doesn't work, you'll just be embarrassed, and one girl will think you're a creep. No offense, but you're already a nerd like me, so its not that much of a step down anyway. Plus, you'd be doing me a solid. I'll give you $50 in-store cash too."

"This is kinda weird man, I don't know." Cole says slightly concerned.

"Found it." Gary mumbles, "$75 in-store, final offer. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to find someone else, which is a pain every fourth year." He comes back to his bedroom door and holds a leather pouch out to Cole.

"Fine, $75 in-store, if you'll do it now. I don't want the deal rescinded once I've made a fool of myself." Cole says.

"Half now, half tomorrow." Gary says, "I still do have a business to run."

"Fine. Deal." Cole says and takes the pouch. They both head downstairs, and Cole picks up a few Card game packs, and heads back to his dorm room.

"That was very fucking weird. I guess I should read what I've gotten myself into..." Cole says to no one in particular in his dorm room.

He slides a leather latch open, and pulls out the cards. They look very odd, with ornate backs to each of them. He counts them, 22, and mumbles, "Just like a deck of many things."

He flips them over and is very embarrassed as he reads them.

8 cards increase or decrease breast size, Permanently, 4 different amounts, either up or down.
1 card just reads Thicc
3 Cards read Slutty Costume, with either slight, moderate, or severe, and read 'for Halloween only'
3 Cards read Slutty Attitude, again with slight, moderate, or severe, and also read 'for Halloween only'
1 Card reads Kiss (1 time)
1 Card reads Strip Tease (1 time)
1 Card reads Masturbation Show (1 time)
1 Card reads Blowjob (1 time)
1 Card reads Titjob (1 time)
1 Card reads Vaginal Sex (1 time)
1 Card reads Anal Sex (1 time)

"I should have gone for $100 dollars." Cole mumbles, "For this level of embarrassment. A deal is a deal though."

Cole wastes his day away waiting for the evening, and eventually it arrives. Not a minute has passed since trick or treating time, and he hears a knock on his door.

As he opens the door, he hears, "Trick or Treat" before the door is even open, just the doorknob turning was apparently enough for whoever is on the other side.

Cole opens the door, and gives the spiel that Gary told him while showing the deck, "Declare how many cards you want to draw, and then draw that many cards, for each card, you get one piece of candy."

The girl looks at him, and pauses, before saying, "Three cards." She then reaches out and draws three cards in order. As she does so, Cole blinks multiple times. After each card she draws, it disappears after she reads it, and she draws again.

Then, something even more magical happens, her breasts begin to grow, and grow, and grow, until they're huge. She then pushes her way into Cole's dorm room, and closes the door behind them. "I've gotta give you a titjob, and then you get to fuck my tight little pussy, then I get my candy." She says.

Cole's eyes go wide, and all he can manage to say is, "Uhhhhh, ok."

"Don't worry, I'll make this nice and good for you." She whispers as she undoes Cole's pants, and shifts her costume around some. Soon her massive breasts are squeezing Cole's cock, and he very quickly cums all over her tits.

She just as quickly moves position to mount him. "Glad this is going so quick, I still gotta do the rest of my trick or treating." She says. Cole feels slightly hurt by the comment, but isn't too mad, considering what's happening.

He lasts a bit longer this time, but not by much before he eventually cums in her pussy.

She quickly dismounts, and grabs 3 pieces of candy on her way out. She leaves in a hurry, not even saying goodbye.

Cole puts his pants on, and goes to the door, only to see he has 3 people lined up. Oops... He doesn't even have time to process what all just happened, before he starts having each of the new trick or treaters draw a card.

Each one only takes one piece of candy. One girl's breasts grow, another shrinks, and one's costume gets some nice cleavage to it.

Who arrives next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)