More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TurinTurambar TurinTurambar

What's next?

Treat her well

"Don't be scared, girl", you say and walk towards your bed. "I'm tired. I think the bed's big enough for the both of us. If you don't mind cuddling a bit."
You try to give her an encouraging smile, but she only looks at you with big eyes.
"Come on", you say and signal her over. Finally she moves towards you. Deciding that it will be quicker this way, you start removing her clothes, and finally she gets a little bit more cooperative. Both down to your smallclothes, you crawl under the blankets and hold them up for her to join you. She does so, obviously feeling awkward.
"Goodnight", you say and feel your consciousness slip away immediately.

You wake up confused and need a few moments to regain your orientation. You're in Castle Black after having conquered it from the Crows, and the cutie next to you is a wildling girl you have been given as a reward. She's still asleep, the fire has burned down, but it's surprisingly comfortable in the room. Your wounds still hurt, but without the tiredness, you feel a lot better. Which also means, you're now really in the mood to get a piece of that pale wildling ass. Stirred by your movements, Sylvi's eyelids flutter.
"Good morning", you greet her, and after a few moments of orientation, she actually talks for the first time. "G-Good morning."
"Do you know how to please a man?"
She freezes. "No, mylord."
You caress her cheek. "Well, you'll learn."
She's clearly uncomfortable as you move the blankets to the side and remove her smallclothes. Her white skin is smooth and beautiful, her pussy hairless, and her breasts small with pink, pointy nipples. You lean down to kiss one of them, coaxing a surprised squeal out of her. "How did that feel?"
"G-Good", she stammers, though you're not sure if she's honest or just aware of her position as your . Nonetheless, you continue to lick and kiss her nipple, enjoying their texture against your tongue. You feel her breath getting faster and decide to move downwards, kissing her flat stomach, then her protruding hip bones and her snatch. She squeals softly as you press a kiss right on her lips, and as you start to lick her, you notice she's already getting wet. Things are going better than expected.

You let go of her, grab her leg and lift it up so you can get in position. You quickly pull down your pants and kneel down before her waiting body, forcing her legs apart. You guide your throbbing cock towards her entry and spread her lips slightly. You lean forward and cup her face. Her look is one of absolute submission. She's yours.

You push in. "Aaaaah", she screams, half in pain, half in pleasure. Immediately you press a kiss on her mouth, and she responds eagerly, even though she's clearly not an experienced kisser. You don't mind. Slowly and carefully, you push deeper while still kissing her and quickly meet resistance. She retreats from the kiss and opens her mouth, gasping in pain. You push harder, she cries out. Another strong push, then you let her catch her breath for a few seconds. She breathes heavily. You push again, and suddenly you break her defenses. Sylvi cries out, but you immediately go deeper.

You watch her adorable expression as you keep thrusting. Her mouth is wide open with saliva running down her chin, her breath is uncontrolled, tears are forming in her eyes. With a last few rough thrusts, you coax a pained scream out of her, then you finally explode and fill her with your seed. You hold her until she calms, then gently kiss her neck and her reddened cheeks.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)