More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Who finds the notebook?

Travis Beckom (high school nerd)

One time there was this guy name Travis Beckom that was the typical nerd in high school as I couldn't get the girl as he had a crush on this young lady in the high school name ashely as she was the most sexiest girl he has ever seen. Travis however, was a straight A student and doing very well in school at every subject, but always the modest person when having to get involved in P. E. Classes, after being hit so many times with the ball by other students aka bullies. He fears taking his clothes off and showering with the rest of the guys, seeing as he only loves to be in the bathroom by himself when he showers home.

One day, while at school a notebook feel from the sky as he picked it up and open it only to see a pen in the middle of the page. Travis as he found the book now opening it he then saw the rules that it had on the front page.

Anything written in the book will become reality and cannot be changed.

Destroying or damaging the book is prohibited.

Changing reality for the whole of humanity is prohibited.

Using the book to prevent others to access the book is prohibited.

Using the book to gain immortality is prohibited.

Then as Travis Beckom saw the frist rule 'Anything written in the book will become reality and cannot be changed,' he thought to himself, "let me write something in this here notebook."

What does Travis write in the notebook?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)