More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Under Under

Who downloads the TransDev?

Travis, a normal university freshman

You downloaded the program thinking it was a prank from the programation guys that were on the dormitory, once the download finished, the application opened automatically with a beige background, a search bar that said 'Enter a name' and a 'search for: proximity' below.

Deducing it was to choose who you wanted to change you typed your name and pressed start.

The search bar moved to the top and a list of Travis's appeared with your fullname at the top of it.

Once you clicked your own name, a naked 3D render of yourself doing a T-pose appeared, below it where different options that said:

■Reality change
□Awareness: (click to specify aware subjects)
Copy/Paste
Undo/Redo

Reality alteration was activated and no one was aware of it... whatever that mean, also at the side of your model were names of body parts with the title 'settings' and below it was a subtitle that said 'General body changes', a little creeped out because of the model, you clicked it provocating that a series of options moved to the top of the list.

Chest settings (general):

Size: bone tight-----------------•--------------------------monstruous

Chest settings (Precise number-based):

Chest size: 100 cm
Chest sensibility: 25%
Chest hair: hairless
Chest muscle: 34%
Chest fat: 50%
Advanced options for the chest.

Nipple's size 2.5 cm (normal)--1.5 cm (erect)
Nipple's sensitivity: 35%
Advanced options for nipples.

Curious, you clicked in advanced options and appeared things like how tanned it was, the velocity in which the body hair grew and in which zones it could grew, curious for that option you clicked it and a little window with a first plane of his chest appeared and an eraser icon along with pencil icon at the sides.

Ignoring those settings you decided to explore the rest of it, you scrolled down but you weren't moving, instead you watched how the chest area of your 3d model started to decrease along with the chest fat number.

Deselecting your chest, you started scrolling down to a line that divided the chest settings from the general ones.

In the general ones, were general areas that could be change in the same way as the chest, among the general ones was one that reached your attention the 'predefined settings' mostly because it had a mental changes confirmation box below it.

■Inflict mental changes (if it has)

■Gender lock

Once selected a list of, what appeared to be, stereotypes, slurs and a few body types appeared.

You turned your attention to the two tabs that appeared below the search bar.

|Physical changes/Mental changes|

Changing to the mental one, the 3D model disappeared and the options were reduced to:

Mental gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

IQ: 98

And a big input box that said: 'write here specific mental changes Example:

  • Name is scared of cats.
  • Name is coward by nature

Once you learned everything you could do with the TransDev, what are you going to do with the prank program?.

What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)