More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tankersaurusrex Tankersaurusrex

What's next?

Traveling companion

Drakara grabbed the cat girl by her shoulder but the feline responded by pulled her pants off hard and putting the tips of her fingers in Drakaras slit. A shock went though her body. She'd never been touched there by anyone but herself on the times of the month when she could barely stand her lust. She was shocked for a second and that second was all it took for the feline to take control. She backed up and grabbing hold of the tip of Drakara's tail she pointed it up and impaled herself on it. Drakaras tail was sensitive at the end and when the cat did that she moaned. The ca pushed the tail further in, moaning herself, and then began to lick Drakara's pussy. By now a fog of heat had entered Drakaras mind. Her instinct took over and all she could think about was satisfying her lust. She grabbed the cat by the head and pulled her down, forcing her tongue deeper. She flexed her tail, pushing it into the cat and the tip was pushed into her womb. The cat responded by pulling herself up Drakara's body until their eyes were level and their breasts smashed against each other. Kara's tail was moving by itself now, jerking about, but now it was thrashing agaisnt her own pussy. She felt something be pushed into her body and knew it had to be the cats tail. The furry tail balled up and spun around. Drakara was the first to climax, hot liquid exploding from her pussy. The cat yowled and quickly took her tail out of the steaming hole. The cat exploded shortly after. Drakara passed out, having never experienced such a orgasm before, or lesbian sex.

When Drakara woke up she was still naked. Sitting up she looked around. She was alone now. She stood up and went to her pack. Nothing was missing except for a jar of honey. Getting a new shirt out She didn't hear the figure creeping up behind her. She didn't smell it either for the spot still smelled heavily of her juices. Two hand grabbed her bare breasts and when she turned to look her mouth was seized by another. The cat held her for a minute then released her. Drakara covered herself. "Hey what was that for." The cat, still nude crouched on two feet, exposing her swollen red lips. " That was to thank you for last night. I'm still a little horny, but your tail helped me get rid of most of my heat." Drakara put on the shirt and pulled her pants on. " Well you owe me a rabbit." The feline pulled a rabbit out of the grass. Drakara just took it. " So what are you doing out here naked anyways?" The felines ears perked up. " Well I was out here hunting. Then my heat came on. I saw you campfire and was hoping you'd be a guy I could fool around with, but you were just as good." The cat produced a bag from the grass as well and put on a pair of leather hunting shorts, and a bra with a small jacket. "I'm done here so maybe I'll just follow you. You are fun and you look like you need company. Why are you out here." Drakara blushed. "If you must know I'm searching for my father." The cat purred. "Well you may need a traveling partner. My name is Haritah. May I ask what you are. I've seen lizard children, Lamias and Salamanders but aren't any of them." Drakara picked her own bag up. "My name is Drakara Magmascale and I'm a dragon child." Haritahs eyes widened in disbelieve.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)