More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Swallows999 Swallows999

What's your first move?

Travel to the Elven Kingdom of Gardivaeria

[Author's Note: There is no direct-sex in this chapter.]

Humans? Boring! You didn’t acquire immense mystic power just to eat white bread (so to speak). You decide to head over to the land of elves for more exotic prey, those high and mighty elves with their pointy ears and characteristic beautiful facial features. What you wouldn’t give to just casually walk up to a row of stone-faced elven noblewomen in the queen’s court and their mouths in public. Hmm… that’s a good idea, you’ll have to remember that!

You pack up some spare clothes and some food and prepare for your trip on the road. You’ll be traveling for a few days out in the wilderness and even with your magic you don’t think you can stop a bear from mauling you to . You grab some rope, a bedroll, your trusty kitchen knife (ahem, your wicked dagger), and some flint and tinder.

Your first few nights out are uneventful and your balls feel especially full as you drive yourself crazy with fantasies abound of tricking and controlling innocent elven maidens. During your travels though, you encounter…

Who do you meet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)