More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BoredTBDL2 BoredTBDL2

Whats the plan?

Travel alone

Airport security sucks. So what if they’re there for your security? You’d rather take your chances than deal with all of those exhausting procedures.

Surprisingly, you made it through security eventually and caught your flight. You were going to a small tropical island in the Atlantic. Getting far from home was VERY important for this trip. You didn’t even know it existed before you started looking for it, and even then, it wasn’t exactly the easiest thing to find. That made it perfect for you though; tourist destinations drove you insane.

It didn’t take long for you to fall asleep after you boarded the flight. Soon you arrived to your layover and eventually to your destination.

It was now about 11pm as you left the relatively small plane. The island air refreshed your senses, even in the airport. You had made the right decision.

The airport was smaller than any other public airports you’d seen. That said, it was clean and well kept, almost looking new. Large windows showed scenic views of beaches and preserved jungles. A stark contrast to the urban wastelands you’d seen from the other airports that day.

You walked outside to catch a cab to... Wait. Where were you going? You checked your notes and remembered that you were staying at the...

Where are you staying?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)