More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FutaLover6934 FutaLover6934

What subject do you have first?

Trapped in your favorite fictional world

(This is something that just came to me in a dream, so I thought... Eh, why not. If you wish to add to it, you have my full permission. Just as long as you keep the chapters as long as possible, and keep the grammar as good as you can keep it.)

You just got home from school today, and you were exhausted. Not only did you narrowly avoid that bitchy bully Jessica, but you ALSO had to avoid almost every other girl to. With the only exceptions being Ashley and your family. But with Ash being away on a family fishing trip, and YOUR family going to Sarah’s dance recital… You were alone at home, about to entertain myself.

“What should I do today?” You asked yourself out loud, of course you didn’t get an answer from anyone other than yourself as of yet. But, you swore you saw the TV flicker and flash a dark purple. Was it a cartoon that Sarah and the others left on? Or maybe a commercial?

You walked over to the TV, curious to see just what the hell was going on. Only to fall to the ground and pass out.

20 minutes had gone by, and you felt as if you had slept for 10 days. “Hey, are you alright?” Asked a feminine voice, one that sounded super familiar to you. But then you opened your eyes, and saw the face of your companion. And you couldn’t believe who it was. It was…

Who was it? (And which franchise were you in?)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)