More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marvelfan marvelfan

What's next?

Trapped in the Zoo

Sue tried to avoid the beam of light that emanated from the ship. She flew in the opposite direction, and put up a forcefield, but the strange unrecognizable ship hit her with a bright green ray. Sue drifted off into sleep.

Her eyes opened slowly, her head groggy. How long had she been out? Who had done this too her? She began to blink repeatedly as the light hurt her eyes. Soon, they adjusted and she found herself in a strange jungle environment. “Where am I?” She groaned, her head on fire.

“That is what I would like to know myself Mrs. Richards?” A familiar voice spoke from behind her.

Sue turned to see the being she recognized as Dorrek VII, former emperor of the Skrull empire. “YOU?” She muttered, “I thought you were dead?” She used as much strength as she had to lift herself onto her elbows. “Is this your doing?” She gave him a hateful glance.

Dorrek, the green skinned, short Skrull shook his head, “I did none of this Susan. I am a captive such as yourself.”

“Sorry if I don't trust you Dorrek,” She remembered their last meeting. Susan and her team had been captured by the Skrull empire and place before Dorrek. He had shot her teammates with an “aging ray”, as punishment for their crimes against the “empire”. For Susan, her fate was much different. She was paraded around temporarily as his concubine. The whole time she was disgusted and wanted to kill the Skrull Emperor, but she couldn't, as her powers were nullified by Skrull technology. Luckily, she hadn't been touched by him. He never got the opportunity as an uprising quelled just as they were captives, ending in Dorrek's “” by his own wife R'Klll. Looks like didn't take for this Skrull.

Sue did a quick take, noticing she had on her uniform still. Dorrek was covered in Skrull royal garb still. That was a first. Usually, like when she was a captive of the Skrulls, she was stripped. Her times as the “damsel in distress” were becoming too many to count. More of an annoyance know than anything. Sue Storm could handle herself, even if men like Namor, Doom, Dorrek, etc., couldn't figure that out. Or maybe they could. Whatever their attraction, it was becoming a bit cliché.

Her survival instincts kicked in quickly, as she raised herself to her feet. “So what is this place? Is anyone else here?” She began taking account of her surroundings. It was a jungle, almost like the Amazon, but she had been taken in the Zone, so it couldn't be Earth. Could it?

The small Skrull had no idea where they were, or at least that is what he told her. “I woke up maybe an hour before you.” He pointed to the sky. “The light is not the sun, it is artificial!” He was right, Sue noticed, as there were numerous lights in the sky. Not star-light, but obvious artificial lights.

Sue walked on weak legs and moved towards something she noticed a few hundred yards off. Dorrek followed her slowly. The sounds of birds, and buzzing insects filled the area. Too loudly. Something was off, something wasn't right. Sue found the object of her interest when she reached a large glass wall, she surveyed the wall and it went up into the sky. “This is an enclosed dome!” She muttered putting her hands on the glass. “We're being studied.” In some ways, for a woman that didn't have the degrees of Reed Richards, his wife was far smarter and more intuitive than he was.

The first thing she did was attempt to blast the dome with a forcefield. She raised a hand, and nothing came out. She wasn't surprised. There was no way they'd let he retain her powers. Whatever dampening tech they had, she would have to destroy it. She turned to look across the horizon to the other end. The size of the dome was maybe two-football fields. They had been placed in jungle setting, complete with grotto and waterfall in the center. A small hill rose to a river fed from an unseen source outside the dome. She moved quickly back to the center of the dome. Dorrek followed, even if she didn't take notice of his presence. She was figuring out her surroundings, and her predicament. The water in the large pool shaped lagoon sparkled under the fake lights. Susan walked to the shore, and cupped the water in her hands.

“I wouldn't do that Susan,” the Skrull instructed.

Sue sipped the water. Just as she suspected. “Its fresh drinking water.” She stood back with her hands on her hips, watching Dorrek run to the edge of the water and dip down to drink. There was no way it wasn't going to be fresh. They were being studied. She even caught a glimpse under the water of fish like creatures. “Food,” she whispered, they wanted them to eat as well.

The Invisible Woman spent two hours walking around the enclosure, studying its dimensions, taking note of strange orbs she surmised were cameras in trees. Occasionally, she'd see a vent up high in the glass dome. Whoever had them was circulating air, and regulating temperature. The minute she realized they were being observed like lab rats, she instantly thought of the “Collector” a being who collected species and specimens for his own amusement and odd research. However, by now he would have made himself known. Sue did note that at the edge of the dome, she couldn't see through the dark tinted glass perfectly, but she made out hallways, with writing that appeared hieroglyphic. Some sort of research lab, no doubt.

As hours past the lights faded. “Night time,” Dorrek laughed, and walked to the shores of the beach. Sue followed him now, and sat with her legs close to her chest. It was cold. “Are you going to start a fire?” Dorrek asked her.

Susan laughed, “Excuse me,” she said with annoyance. “Aren't you the man here?” She knew she could start a fire. It was just this Skrull's arrogance. He probably never did a thing for himself. Not even cooked his own food.

As if confirming her suspicion, Dorrek pawed at her comment. “I wouldn't know how Earthling.”

For the next thirty minutes, Sue sat scrunched over rubbing sticks over a stone to generate enough heat to start a fire. Ben Grimm had taught her, and her team this trick. He had been a cub-scout. When the fire got crackling finally, Sue sat back holding her hands out to receive the heat. Their captors were really turning the temperature down, as if it were a real night. It was clear they were researching their abilities and intelligence.

The Skrull Emperor snored as he slept. Sue watched him closely. She had remembered being his captive. How he looked at her, the things he intended to do to her. At one point, he had taken her to a Skrull priestess, who created some concoction that allegedly showed the future. Sue watched the waters spread into an image of her next to Dorrek, in full Skrull regalia, sitting at his side. Her face was so cold and calculating. It made her cringe. She knew it was a possible future, she had seen many. But the idea of a future where she would willingly take his side as his consort, and according to the priestess his “queen” made her sick. That was an impossibility. When she insisted it was false, Dorrek had laughed, “Dorrek VII gets what he wants...eventually.”

The next day Susan awoke with a rumbling stomach. The “sun” was bright now. She made sure the fire continued to burn. The day would be spent figuring out how to escape, but now they needed food. She pulled a branch from a blue leaved tree and began to sharpen its end. Dorrek snored loudly, and it actually made her laugh. He probably didn't even get up until noon. Why should he, he was the emperor, or former emperor. No need to rise when you control an empire.

Sue took off her boots, and left them on the shore. She moved about in the water. A purple creature with four fins swam by, and Sue stabbed it quickly. Within minutes, she was cooking it over the fire.

The Skrull awoke to the smell. “Breakfast,” he licked his elderly lips.

She could stop him, make him , but she realized he would never be able to live here on his own. “So what happened?” She finally asked, “I thought your wife killed you?”

"So did everyone." He laughed. He looked at her. "My wife was not happy with my newest human concubine," he leered at her.

Sue rolled her eyes. "So she was jealous of me?" She was speaking of that brief time she was held in Dorrek's harem. Again, luckily he did not have the time to have his way with her.

Dorrek nodded and began to tell his story. How he feigned , and with the help of loyalists escaped, and retreated to the Zone where he hid out on a sort of Skrull vacation world. It was there that he was taken, when a large ship descended into the atmosphere.

As he told his story, Gerten, the one who was tasked with watching and eventually presenting this pair, took readings. He was a member of the Gribs, a race of blob like entities that were far advanced, and had once inhabited fleshy bodies. Their minds expanded, they had become gelatinous, with as sphere in the center of their form, that served as eyes, ears, nose and brain.

Gerten had been watching them for hours and was upset at the progress. The female of this species was in no way interested in her mate. The male, the green one, had insisted during a mind meld that this female was his mate. The creature had explained or shown (though not really, the Grib just ascertained this through the mind meld) that he was a "Skrull". The green skinned male had been captured on a small planet near their own. He held some stature, as he led a cadre of similar green beings. Yet, with the Gribs advanced tech, they simply put the planet in stasis. They were shocked that a small group of these creatures had appeared on this planet and set up a camp like structure. In reality, it was a Skrull safe-house were Dorrek had secreted to briefly to avoid R'Klll, his wife who had taken over the Empire after believing she had killed Dorrek.

Initially they thought of simply studying the green male. His presence was determined boring, and it was debated whether to dissect him and determine his area of origin. Eventually it was decided that he should be mated. Gerten was instructed to find a mate.

Through the mind meld, they peeked at his thoughts. He knew they were in there reviewing his mind. He tried to hide a lot. Yet, they learned of his culture. When they inserted the word "mate" on a repeating loop in his mind, images flashed, until the vision of a Blonde Skrull whose name must have been "Sue" (though this was obtained through a translation program, as Grib communicated telepathically). The Grib understood her skin, and ears, and chin were different, they just believed her to be a different race amongst the Skrull.

A simple scan of the entire Zone based on the images found in the green males head lead to the place she would appear and disappear. Her unique signature popped up on the advanced scanners. Coordinates were placed towards her known whereabouts in the Zone. They had waited months to capture her. Their planet was on the far reaching points of the Negative Zone, so their trip to capture the creature took days. They had to grab her quick upon her arrival. Where she came from was unknown, and Gerten's boss wanted such information.

Gerten knew that they needed to build excitement in this exhibit. The female seemed to be antagonistic to her own mate. Which was strange. All DNA scans told them that they were completely different. This caused red flags among the Zoo staff. Gerten insisted they were compatible, and the same species. He spent days explaining to his bosses that some creatures had "female" and "male" counterparts.

The first thing to do was offer a scenario where the pair was more comfortable. The mind meld of the green one showed images of something from the female's home. In reality it was the images of an old television show, the ones that the Skrulls observed from their homeworld, called “I Love Lucy.” He flooded the dome, and watched the two fall over into slumber.

Sue again awoke groggy, realizing she was still in the same dome. This time, however, there was something different. In the middle of dome, next to the grotto was what appeared to be half of a house. She could see right into it, with rooms, a kitchen, a dining room, a den, a bedroom, and a bathroom. She noticed Dorrek awaken slowly. She pointed to the half-house. “It's from the fifties I think?” She said referencing the old decor of the place.

The pair walked to the house, and Sue began walking right into it. She moved about it, fingering the replicas of a 1950s home. She reached the bedroom and saw an open closet with 50s style dresses. “They much watch old TV feeds,” she realized. She didn't want to change, but she knew they both had to. They were filthy and wet. It would potentially cause illness to remain in their clothes.

Twenty minutes later, Sue came out to see the Skrull in a 50s style suit and hat. To be honest, it fit him perfectly, he actually didn't look half bad for a skrull. The thought made Sue wince for as second. She had on a 50s style dress, which was all that was in the closet, as well as a 50s style garter and stocking, and 50s heels.

“You look lovely Susan,” he leered at her.

His eyes wandering over her made her uneasy. Still, they needed to gauge their situation. Sue walked down to the basement and right out to the beach of the grotto. She could see the edge of the glass. There were things like starfish, but translucent with a large orb in each one, clinging to the glass. She watched for several minutes as one rolled off and another appeared. That is when Sue finally realized what was happening. “This is a Zoo....we're attractions!”

Sue was right, Dorrek knew this, but he had no power to change their fate any more than she did. He couldn't even use his own powers to change his shape. They had captured him, and invaded his mind. A mind still filled with this heroine from Earth. He was so close to making her his own, and he had never gotten over it. They must have seen her as his mate, because they waited and captured her as well. He didn't have his empire, but now he'd have her at least. Even in this strange place he believed it was worth it. He had no doubt they brought her hear so he could fuck her. That's what happened in Zoos. It was a matter of time.

Night, or the aliens attempt at “night” came again, and Sue found herself frying more fish from the lagoon. Dorrek sat watching “I Love Lucy”, which was clearly where all this ambiance came from. It was all these aliens knew. She turned out the open area of the home to see there were still “things” out there watching. She went back to preparing dinner. She made two fish things, one for herself, and one for the Skrull. She hated him, but she knew he had once been a mighty Emperor. The guy probably never cooked once, had legions of cooks, and had his entire meals prepared and presented. He was an EMPEROR. Why would he cook.

Oddly, she thought of the elderly female Skrull R'Klll. That old decrepit Skrull probably didn't cook him dinner once. Sue wondered if the evil bitch ever tended to her husband, ever did her wifely duties. She shook her head at the thought of R'Klll refusing to give Dorrek a blowjob. It would be just like her.

Sue had no idea, but the Grib were flooding the dome with chemicals that would make the female respond. A simple analysis of her biological make-up had shown she was influenced by chemicals and neuro-receptors that acted on her brain. They had to admit, she was holding out strongly. First, they pumped in testosterone and estrogen, which drove this females lust up, a reading that was easily identifiable on their machines. These hormones would get her “out looking for anything" they believed. Next, they worked on attraction by pumping in dopamine which acted in a euphoric way on the female. Norepinephrine which started her sweating and getting her heart racing. Next they fluctuated the levels of serotonin which drove her sex drive up and down. Her readings were strong now. Activity in her brain was working on overdrive.

Finally they released Oxytocin which was found in a gland in her brain and helped cement the strong bonds. It is also released by both sexes during orgasm and it is thought that it would promote bonding when this pair was intimate. The theory among the Grib was that the more sex the couple has, the deeper their bond becomes. This was coupled with vasopressin another important chemical in the long-term commitment.

Sue had no idea these chemicals were acting on her, yet her body was responding as the aliens had desired. She put the tray down for the small skrull and stopped watching him eat. He used utensils in a manner that showed his regal nature. When he drank water from the glass, he held his pinky out, it was rather hilarious, but still spoke to an aura of royalty. Her eyes went momentarily to his crotch, her face flushed and she turned beat red. Her head filled with memories from her time in his harem.

When the other concubines had helped “prepare” her for her meal with him in public as his newest prize, the women smiled and giggled, not like the slaves Sue expected them to be. They were of numerous species, mostly skrull, some kree women, and some Sue didn't recognize. She was the only human among his harem. The girls said it was an honor to represent Earth among the concubines. They spoke of how Sue needs to be “ready” for tonight. Initially, she thought they meant the meal. They had a crude understanding of the English language. There was certainly a communications breakdown. One Skrull female had said she needed to relax as the Emperor was “big”. This confused Susan, as she knew he was barely above her waist. “He's big! Too big!” The girl had said with a smile. “It hurt, but you like it soon! Like it a lot!” That is when Sue realized they spoke of his “manhood”.

Her thoughts returned to her current situation. She had glanced briefly at his crotch, thinking about the statements of her fellow concubines. The idea that she accepted that she was “one” of Dorrek's woman made her sigh. She ate the food slowly, not trying to wolf it down, even though she was hungry. She suddenly felt ashamed to be too boorish for some strange reason, attempting to mimic Dorrek's class.

They ate, and Sue retired to the bed. Dorrek actually left her alone, and slept on the couch. It made Sue uneasy to sleep so unprotected only one floor above this Skrull. She fully believed that he would come up and take his place in the bed with her. Not so much because he “wanted” her, though she suspected he did, she just felt that he was used to sleeping in large ornate beds. It was beneath him to sleep on a couch. Sue wasn't a fool, she caught his eyes lingering on her body all day, and the beads of sweat on his head as he did. It frightened her. In her powerless state she wondered if this Emperor of the Skrull could just take her. Just have her as he pleased. She was a well trained fighter, and would be prepared, but something about this place made her uneasy. She knew what the nature of a Zoo was, and why animals were paired. Strangely they had placed a Skrull male with a human female. Maybe they had no idea what a human male or Skrull female looked like. They probably thought they were the same species, being similar in humanoid stature.

Her sleep was uneasy. She dreamt of that image from the Skrull priestess's spell. She saw herself in that place and position, next to Dorrek. She was scared in the dream. Not because of where she was or her new position as Queen of the Skrull, but a fear of having it all taken away. Something wanted to take her place. Something or someone. There was danger. She saw Skrull's plotting and scheming against her. All she could think in her dream was to protect her place, and to protect her.....

She woke up with a start, not realizing the end of the dream. What was she trying to protect in that odd dream. She would never be a willing Queen to Dorrek VII and the Skrull. Yet, she had felt so dedicated to something there just out of vision in her dream.

The Grib zookeepers and scientists were getting anxious with their new exhibit. Gerten was under pressure. He ensured excitement for the crowds. This was partly his idea. The chemicals were working on the new animals bodies, but no mating. The female seemed to be apprehensive about this male, and he wondered if they'd ever mate. During the night, he increased the flow of Norepinephrine, Dopamine, Oestregen and other pheromones. He also added some chemicals that would draw out serotonin from their brains, increasing sex drive. Further, he added pheromones into the water streams. He had maintenance Gribs add special flowers which budded and bloomed with pheromones.

Gerten increased the levels of Oxytocin, and Vassopressin as they slept. These chemicals would make the pair more accustomed to each other, more comfortable with their union. Hopefully, they would do more than just bond. He had also increased chemicals that was shown in other Zoo animals to activate areas that signified pair bonding. On Earth, even if the Gribs didn't know, scientists believed increased Serotonin would promote stronger intimacy and commitment among mammals. When he noticed her wake, he reversed the effects, as this would promote a heightened sex drive. He was like an artist with these “pair chemicals” as he called them. He had successfully mated MANY pairings of various species, even ones who were initially adverse to each other, or didn't take to the new environment. Though he knew that dropping Serotonin too low, and increasing Dopamine to high might drive them insane with rage and or lust. It was a tight-rope to walk, but these two were more difficult than previous exhibits. He didn't want these creatures to go feral.

Sue began to get ready for the day. She walked out the open portion of the house to the shining false sunlight. Their clothes were on a long string Sue had set up to dry them out. She changed into her uniform pants, the tight spandex like material was better for moving. She put on her boots, but left the blue top off, only wearing her white tank top. It was hot in this dome, and she was sweating. She didn't shower, not thinking she needed to at this point. Her own womanly pheromones were oozing off her body now.

She found Dorrek sleeping, and figured he NEVER woke up early. Something inside her told her to let him sleep, as if she of all people shouldn't disturb him. She had no idea why she was thinking this way. It was the Oxytocin, and Vassopressin and various other chemicals coursing in her body. They were subtly changing the way she perceived this being and enemy. Her mind began to loft his regal status. Surely Dorrek had NEVER EVER been awoken by a lowly concubine, she mused.

Her nose filled with the Skrull's musk, he must not have even touched water since being placed here. It was strong and pungent. Gerten, in his lab outside the dome noted on his screen how it affected her body and her womanhood. There was nothing like natural musk to set a female off. It caused the walls of Sue's female “hole” to become engorged slightly. The readings on the computer told the story, even if Sue didn't sense or admit her juices were flowing. Gerten long suspected her species mated through this hole. It made sense, as the green male had a phallus that extended in the same region. Gerten had noticed the green male's phallus grew in size rather often around this female. It was no doubt arousal. The woman was finally showing her own arousal. Or so Gerten hypothesized. His species actually mated somewhat asexually as they were neither male nor female. Though they shared eggs and sperm to diversify genes. The only reason he knew of the idea of “male” and “females” of other species, was through observation of other creatures in the Zoo.

Sue's brain came from its haze. Fuck that, she wasn't just some harem whore. She nudged Dorrek. “Get up your highness!”

“Waking the Emperor would get you killed on my homeworld Susan,” he verified her suspicions.

“You haven't been Emperor in years Dorrek,” she shook her head, “And you hold no royalty here!” Sue made him hurry up getting dressed, allowing him to use the bedroom. The pair set out for a day of testing their new “home”. They walked through the strange underbrush to the edge of the dome. Through the tinted glass Sue saw a few of the blob like orbs in a dark hallway. Morning at the zoo, she thought. She pounded the glass, sending some of the creatures rolling away, while other smaller ones approached eagerly. It made Sue think of kids at a Zoo when a lion roared near the glass, venturing closer unafraid. She ripped a branch from one of the trees and beat the glass. All the blobs moved away now. So they know some fear, she thought as she beat the glass. It was a pedestrian attempt, and didn't even cause a scuff on the thick glass.

It was later in the morning, and they needed food. That would mean returning to get some fish. Sue did all the work, using the spear she had fashioned. She knew Dorrek's eyes were on her tight ass in the blue spandex pants that seemed to have shrunk. In reality, Sue's ass had slightly thickened due to the flood of chemicals. Her breasts were more pert, and her nipples burned from being erect and rubbing against her top. The Norepinephrine was causing her heart to race, and with no release she felt anger as she stabbed in the water. “Are you gonna help or just stare at my ass Dorrek?” She huffed.

“I think my favorite concubine can handle such duties her self,” he mused and sat on the beach.

She seethed with anger. She hated hearing him call her a “concubine”. It was so lowly, so demeaning. She was so much more. So resourceful, so strong, so skilled. She wouldn't let him get to her. “Fine.” She muttered. “See if you eat!” She laughed as she pulled up her spear, which had a fish like creature flopping on its end.

The Invisible Woman returned to the “half-house” and cooked her portion of the food, while Dorrek sat with his raw portion. She reached up to see if there was anything to add to the bland fish creature, and found a strange vial of red liquid. She opened the glass top and sniffed the concoction. “It's wine,” she said with a confused look, “I think?” At this point, she knew they weren't poisoning the food, though she suspected something was being put in their food and water. The anger and unresolved tension were too much, and she took a large swig. It tasted glorious, more because she hadn't drank anything but dirty water in a day than anything else. She took another swig, and the hit her hard and quick. Gerten, and his Grib counterparts watched her body's readings skyrocket, happy they had placed the in the house. Many animals changed their mood with such a drink. They noticed the portions of Sue's brain that lit up with tension and anger begin to reside.

The heroine slowly ate her food, still not wanting to show herself as classless for some reason she couldn't figure. She watched Dorrek poke at his uncooked food. “For Christ sakes,” she stammered, putting her plate down. “Have you never even cooked food?” She grabbed his plate and went back to the kitchen. This useless worm of a Skrull, she thought, hitting the bottle one more time. She calmed as the smell of cooking food filled the kitchen. Sue actually like to cook, she often did for her team. It wasn't Dorrek's fault, she figured. He was the EMPEROR of the entire Skrull Empire. Why would he cook a single thing.

A minute later, she came back and set the food down. “After you eat, I need to hang up the clothes again!” She told him. They were sweating profusely. It was odd, as it wasn't that warm. Sue had poured herself a glass of the wine, and sipped it, while watching TV uncomfortably in the reclining seat next to the couch. Again, all that was on was “I Love Lucy!” She let herself relax a bit, and watched the show, finding herself occasionally laughing at Lucy's antics. Her eyes darted over to Dorrek, and again to his crotch. In her drunken and more light-hearted state she wondered about it. Was it green? Was it “big”? Did R'Klll ever suck it? Probably not, she thought. The thought of the elderly female Skrull made Sue's blood boil at that moment.

Gerten and the Grib saw fluctuations in her own bodies chemicals. Her heart raced faster. Her skin was turning red. The areas in her brain that signified anger lit up.

She was remembering the bitch R'Klll. Who had spat at her when she first came out with Dorrek at the public dinner. Dorrek had made Sue lock arms with him, and after being spit on, she actually straightened her walk, and lifted her head, trying to show pride. It might be false pride, but she wanted to stick it to that bitch. Sue had been in a tight black dress with a “V” cut low down her chest, exposing her ample breasts. She had looked breathtaking. She had been to wear five inch silver heels that made her tower over Dorrek. It was an odd looking pairing, and she felt odd, but at that moment she wanted to twist the proverbial knife into that bitch R'Klll. She even shot her a glance, winked and tightened her grip around Dorrek's arm.

The image of the old Skrull woman taunted Sue now. She knew that this false Empress was running the Skrull Empire into the ground. She was stupid, aging, fat and unskilled. Sue found herself doing a mental comparison between herself and R'Klll. Prettier face: check. Better body: check. Larger breasts: check. Firmer ass and legs: check. Younger: double check. Skilled fighter, smarter, faster, a better leader. The Invisible Woman beat R'Klll in every category. She finally stopped herself, realizing that this is exactly how the other concubines had chatted with each other. Comparing themselves with the Queen. Susan Storm-Richards was NO one's concubine or consort. Not Namor's, not Doom's, not Rama-tuts, and CERTAINLY not Dorrek's. Even if she HAD spent a modest amount of time in his harem. But at least Dorrek, like the other villains hadn't touched her. She had gotten away without that happening, which was good.

She came back to reality, and sipped her wine, hearing Dorrek's fork scratch on the plate. He was done. After the meal, Dorrek changed into the 50s garb, as did Susan, and she hung up their clothes. As she walked in the yard, she noted beautiful blue and green flowers blooming that she hadn't noticed. She leaned over to take a whiff and was caught by the most pleasant scent, like lavender mixed with cinnamon almost. She picked some of the flowers, and placed them in the empty vase. They'd give the place some color, and help get that deep musky scent out of the house. Her anger rose slightly at the thought of playing “house” in this Zoo.

Sue took note of strange silvery orbs, lining the trees, and the corners of the ceilings in the house. They looked organic. She put a chair against the wall and reached up to touch one. It broke to the touch, and her finger went through the slimy material. When she pulled her hand out, the crack in the goo disappeared. Some sort of camera, she believed. It made sense.

Later in the day, Sue set up traps for some small animals she had observed that looked like squirrels. Maybe they'd be better than fish. Dorrek followed her the entire time. Sue was trying to teach him some things now. How to set the small rope traps. As she got down on her knees, she felt him leering behind her, and pushed her dress down. When she stood up, she looked at her knees, and saw the mud. Something about being dirty in front of him suddenly embarrassed her. She needed a shower.

Dorrek went back to his “spot” on the couch, and Sue headed upstairs to bathe. As Sue sat in the bath, she thought about the day. She washed her long legs, and was glad she had shaved them right before entering the zone, they were still smooth. For all his leering and staring, she was surprised at that moment that Dorrek hadn't made one move on her. She had watched him all day, had glanced at his crotch repeatedly. She expected to see some movement, some bugle. But nothing. Maybe he just wasn't as “big” as the girls said? Maybe he wasn't interested in her like that? This notion actually made Sue feel a little...well...unsexy. Wasn't she a good concubine? Wasn't she gorgeous as he had once stated, just like all the other suitors? Yes, she thought, she was hot as hell. She was a bombshell. She was by far his best looking concubine, and judging from the looks at the public dinner, she would have made a drop dead gorgeous Queen.

Gerten noted that the Norepinephrine and Oestregen were having an effect. The areas of her brain that registered sexuality, and confidence began to light up intensely. It was time to push these two over the edge. Gerten and his Grib counterparts began pumping immense levels of chemicals in the dome, and flooding the vents with pheromones. They watched Susan begin to stir, and she got into her Earth garb, the ones they had left in the home, and went to get the small rodent creatures from the trap.

She found more bottles of wine, as she cooked the food. As she drank a glass of wine, she wondered if the Skrull even noticed how resourceful she was. She had caught all their food, prepared it and fed him. Could any of his other concubines do such things. Doubtful. Could R'Klll even start an oven? Did Skrull's use ovens? She laughed at that last thought, understanding they probably had largely different technology. The Skrull were an old race, and a far advanced one to Earth. Largely due to military advancement. They were the race that fostered the creation and emergence of the Kree, and in turn indirectly were responsible for the Inhumans, Deviants and countless other races. The Skrull were a mighty race of beings, and here she was cooking dinner for their former Emperor. Their RIGHTFUL Emperor actually, as he was the heir to the throne, and had a direct bloodline to Dorrek I, the original Emperor.

R'Klll was an impostor. A bitch. And an ugly one at that. What would she think to see one of Dorrek's concubines performing her wifely duties for Dorrek. Not only was she doing R'Klll's duty, if she had to rate herself, she say she was “killing it” as the kids said these days. Part of Susan wished the Skrull bitch could see her now, a human of all species playing “housewife” with her husband. A human who was MUCH hotter than her, Sue thought to herself as she walked to the den with new confidence holding trays of food.

Gerten and the Grin were anxious, this was going to be their last chance. The pair would be moved to a different area and maybe even dissected if they didn't get what they wanted.

Intoxicated, and filled with anger and tension, Sue broke the ice. “So did R'Klll ever cook for you?” She looked at him briefly and forked her food.

Dorrek stopped a moment. The small Skrull laughed. “Never...she is not as resourceful as you Mrs. Richards.” He sipped his own bottle of wine. “She is...as you humans say...an utter Bitch!”

The words were like music to Sue's ears. The chemicals had run amok on her system. For some reason the agreement that R'Klll was nothing but a Skrull bitch made Sue finally rest easy. More so, the acknowledgment of her work, her labors in these past few days, made Sue relieved. He did see her for her abilities. He did notice how exceptional she was. In that moment, she felt something she hadn't felt in days, months, maybe ages. She was horny. Her pussy fluttered after his words. She had to adjust herself in her seat she was so wet and flowing with juices. That's when she realized the ruse. “They're doing something to us.”

“What do you mean?” Dorrek said, finishing his food, and putting the plate down.

Sue put her own plate down and stood up. “Because all I want to do is fuck you Dorrek!” Her face was flush red and beads of sweat dripped down her brow. Had she just said that? What had they done to her?

She expected him to express shock and amazement. Instead, he just sat back, and began to unbuckle his pants. “As you should my concubine!”

The Invisible Woman lifted the dress, exposing her lovely 50s style tan stockings, and garter. The Grib went all out on the 50s style. “I am not nor will I ever be your concubine!” She gritted her teeth, but was too far gone to stop herself, as she displayed her panty covered sex to him.

Dorrek was used to just lifting his own Skrull royal robes. Unbuckling pants was not his strong suit. He still managed to accomplish his feat and pulled out his massive green Skrull cock. It oozed with green pre-cum. If the chemicals had worked on Sue's mind, they were ravaging Dorrek's. He had been hard since the moment he saw his prized delivered to him in this place. He thought about just taking her at times, but that was not his way. He was a mighty Emperor, and the women came to him.

Sue stared at the massive bulbous green meat before her. She had never seen something so thick, long veiny and hard. Not even Reed had stretched himself to such an extent. It was due to him not wanting to hurt her, yet now, all she wanted was that green menace before her to do just that. “Jesus Christ!” She cried out with wide open eyes.

“Correction Susan,” he muttered as he grabbed her hand, “Our god is Kly'bn! The god of our people. The god of the Skrull”

“I'm not Skrull....I'm not Skrull!” She said over and over in a daze, as she felt herself pulled over his waist.

Dorrek lifted the tip of his cock as he pulled her over him, it was right under her panty covered pussy now. Her legs straddled him on the couch. The Skrull Emperor reached up with his other hand and pulled down the top of her blouse, exposing a breast. “You are the concubine of Dorrek VII rightful king of the Skrull, and that makes you a member of our race!” His mouth crushed her nipple and he sucked it hard.

Sue shook her head, “I'm not a concubine. I'm no ones concubine,” she said softly lowering her body towards the green monstrosity below her. Her mind was lost to what was happening, and she reached down to move her panties to the side as she began her descent towards his mighty member. She used her other hand reached to touch his cock for the first time. It was slimy and there was no tip like a human. It was sharp and pointy like his ears. She eased her dripping pussy onto the green tip feeling it fill her slightly. She repeated her protest “I'm not a concubine.” Over and over she whispered it, defying what was happening.

“Then prove yourself as more Susan Richards!” He taunted her, “Prove yourself to me!”

Right then and there Susan wanted to show him, to prove to him she was more than just a concubine. More than a harlot in a harem. So much more. She did so by lowering her pussy to envelop three of his fat inches. “Big,” she moaned. Her face contorted in pain. “It's big.” It hurt like hell. She hadn't had sex in months. She needed to prove herself, and her wetness helped. She couldn't fail. Not here, not now. She pushed herself down, biting her lip, fighting the pain. The chemicals in the air helped.

The Grib were doing their species imitation of a high-five down in the lab. The pair was finally mating. The alerts around the Zoo went up. The patrons flooded the halls around the dome to watch the new attractions mate.

The pain inside Sue was subsiding, and a pleasure the likes of which she never experienced began to well inside her. The very chemicals that flooded the dome were surging around her body, made of her own brain. Norepinephrine, Oestregen, Oxytocin, Vassopressin, Dopamine. All were coursing through her body, urging her to mate...to fuck. As she got half of his cock inside her, her first mind shattering orgasm exploded in her body, causing the “sex/love” chemicals to release at a rate far more powerful than any or mist from outside could imitate. “OH GOD!” She cried out, body trembling over the Skrull as her pussy coated his dick with her juices. He reached over and pulled her head to his, a deep passionate kiss. Even without his powers, his tongue snaked and explored her mouth in a way no human could replicate. She swirled her own tongue around his and moaned in his mouth as she rode out her orgasm. He pulled his mouth from hers and licked her neck. Her head back, she let out “OH KLY'BN!” Using the Skrull word for god.

Sue wasn't finished, and she began rhythmically fucking Dorrek now. He wasn't even moving, except for alternating between sucking her large breasts, and griping her ass. She finally bottomed out, feeling his entire length fill her. She sat there staring down at him for a moment, feeling the length and girth push her walls to her limits. “Mighty!” She said aloud. Speaking of not only his cock, but the Skrull below her. He was truly “Mighty”. It was the perfect word for him. The rightful ruler of the vast Skrull empire. The rightful leader. And here she was, getting the chance to prove herself to this mighty king.

She began to bounce up and down on his shaft slowly, letting his entire length come almost out, then slowly pushed herself back down. She had no idea why she was doing it, knowing the aliens had tricked her mind and body, but she was lost and loving every minute. She was moaning loudly, cumming all over his cock in waves of orgasms.

The Grib were getting their readings. But suddenly the scene in the dome changed. The female got off the males phallus. She was soon on her knees before the green male, using the wet digit in her mouth to baste his phallus. How odd, thought Gerten. The female was using her mouth to mate with his phallus now.

The correct Earth term was “blowjob”. The patrons were now watching a lust filled Sue bob her head up and down, sucking as many inches as she could of the green member. She stopped to look up at Dorrek. “Does R'Klll do this? Does she know how?” She taunted him now, licking his shaft, and cupping his massive balls with her hands. Dorrek wasn't even listening, just shaking his head, letting her say whatever she wished. Too close to cumming. Sue continued to tease. “There are no “concubines” that can do what I can do Dorrek! No woman in this Universe or any Universe!” She sucked his tip into her mouth and felt a shot of cum. It was sweet, and salty, more delicious than any cum she had even eaten. To be honest, she had only eaten human cum, and rarely. Reed's a few times, some boyfriends in college, but that was about it. Still, she had taken a blowjob class with Jen Walters and Janet Van Dyne. It was a bonding experience and Sue enjoyed the fun lessons. Maybe not so much as Dorrek, who now received the extent of her skill.

“Kneel before your Emperor Susan!” Dorrek commanded with stern seriousness.

Susan crawled back, using her hands to continue jutting the green mighty menace. She felt spurts hit her cheeks, then her forehead, she opened her mouth to receive his seed and put her face right in front of the spraying cock. Green cum drenched her face, but she did not want one drop of this mighty cum to hit the floor. As his spurts died down, she looked up, wiping green sweet cum from her face and licking her fingers. “Did I PROVE myself?” She accentuated the word “prove” to throw it back in his face. Of course she had, she thought.

The Grib watched the pair undress and enter the shower together. Within a minute they were mating again. This time the male was behind her. Her hands on the wall. He humped at her as she bent down under the water.

Sue was getting fucked now harder and faster than she could remember. This time, Dorrek did all the work, slamming into her from behind, her pussy fully accommodating his mighty size. “OH KLY'BN! OH KLY'BN” She screamed at the top of her lungs. She knew they were watching, she just didn't care. She was cumming too much and too hard to care, feeling the sweet release of dozens of orgasms. She knew Dorrek was going to cum. He was not going to pull out. Why would he? He was the mighty Emperor of the Skrulls. He probably NEVER pulled out. Why should he have to? It wouldn't be fair to a being so mighty. She knew what it meant if she let him do it inside her, knew what could happen. But she still so badly wanted to prove her worth. She felt a spurt of hot green cum hit deep in her womb, and pushed herself back hard, her pussy groping and squeezing his dick as she came in tune with him. Her pussy milked every last green drop of his cum.

Gerten was shocked by the readings. No amount of the “sex/love” chemicals they had pumped in had acted on their bodies as much as their own bodies now produced of their own accord. Norepinephrine, Oestregen, Oxytocin, Vassopressin, and a massive amount Dopamine exploded in their bodies. The pair retired to the bed together this time. They mated once more. This time the female was on all fours, and the male was behind her. It was the proper mating position of Zoo animals. Gerten would get an award for this, he had no doubt. The female kept uttering a strange sound “Kly'bn I'm Cumming!” She must have said it twenty times. He'd have to look at the archival history footage again, “I LOVE LUCY!” But he was sure he'd never heard that utterance. He'd talk to the linguistics people later.

8 months later....

Gerten had received a pay increase for his work. The pair began to mate regularly. Three to four time a day. He didn't even pump chemicals and pheromones into the dome any longer. There was no need, the pair produced more than enough. The “Skrull” Exhibit was the top attraction in the Zoo, and in the city. Next month, they were scheduled to start traveling in show across the planet. First they would wait for the newest addition to the exhibit. He checked to make sure the newest member of the exhibit was in prime health.

Sue whistled while she cooked three fish completely nude. Her dresses, and her uniform no longer fit. She wanted a drink, but knew it wouldn't be right. Maybe one glass later. She had formed a plan of escape. Had set it about for a long time now. It wouldn't be long. But there was more to think about now, she knew. She went to the den and set the plate down in front of Dorrek. He was watching TV, he loved “I LOVE LUCY” by now. Knew every word to every episode.

“This one again,” she blurted out, not happy it was one of the less funny episodes. She sat down in the reclining seat and it sank when she did. She looked over to Dorrek and saw his mighty cock dripping with green spurts of cum as he ate. He was nude as well, why not, who cared now. She licked her lips as her mouth watered at the sight of his cock. Later, she told herself, for desert. Now she had to eat. She had two fish before her, and boy was she hungry. She held her fat pregnant stomach. Dorrek VIII was as hungry and voracious as his father. She wiped the green milk that dribbled from her tits. It seemed to constantly flow now. She looked down to see the green juices emanating from her pussy.

They would escape soon. They had a long list of things to do. First they'd have to set the escape plan in motion, and then destroy those who held the Skrull Emperor and his consort captive. She dreamt nightly about her coronation as Queen and formal marriage to Dorrek. She would help Dorrek crush R'Klll and those who apposed them. It would come soon. Her son would take his place on the throne. The rightful heir to the Skrull Empire. She would make sure at all costs. Her old dreams made sense now. The prophecy would be fulfilled.

Do they escape?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)