More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jim D Jim D

How will Lara deal with this guard?

Trap Door

Lara backed up,never taking her eyes off the guard. The guard lunged at her as she stepped on a trap door, and Lara found herself sliding down a narrow chute,the sides covered with grease, that was at a forty-five degree angle. The small steel chute continued going straight as Lara vainly tried to halt herself. Seconds later she was falling and with a loud splash she hit the surface of a pool of crystal clear water.

As she surfaced, she noticed that she had been deposited in a large steel cage. As she looked up, she saw the chute opening close light a lens iris.

Lara hauled herself out of the pool, and walked around the cage floor. A small camera in one corner tracked her movements, and Lara gave it the finger.

The chute opened and a blurred form fell into the pool of water.

As it climbed out of the pool, Lara's eyes went wide. It had a grey hide, which looked as thick as an elephants hide. It was twelve feet tall and muscular. Long black hair hung down to its waist and sharp black claws tipped the ends of its fingers.

The creature sniffed the air as it looked at Lara, and it's gray-skinned cock began to stiffen. It looked at her with its intelligent black eyes as it moved toward her.

It grabbed her, turned her around and slipped its cock into her pussy. Lara grabbed the bars of the cage as the creature fucked her. The creature shot one,two and three loads of its cum into her before its cock was soft.

The chute opened again and another gray-skinned creature fell into the pool. The second creature looked at Lara, but the first creature had claimed her already.

Moments later the creatures shook the cage as they fought for the right to fuck Lara. As they fought, Lara noticed that they had bent a few bars. Even though it was a tight squeeze she managed to wiggle between the bent bars and get out of the cage.

The fight was over too soon for Lara's liking,and the first creature had won. Itlet out a howl of rage as it noticed Lara outside the cage.

"Better luck next time," She mocked, giving the creature the finger.

The creatures muscles buldged as it slowly bent the bars further apart.

Lara turned and started to sprint away from the cage.

Does Lara get away before the creature gets out of the cage?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)