More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Iamherslut Iamherslut

What's next?

Transformers! Roll Out!(transformation, shemale, gym, femdom, domination, sub, mmf)

With an enormous effort, Ash dragged herself out of the bathtub. Getting dressed took even more difficult.

I am so tired. Have been since a long time

As the coffee brewed in the kitchen, Ash collected the day's newspaper for her father to read later. A flyer slipped out of the papers.

A gym advertisement. Transformers. 800 bucks for a whole year? Even if I wanted to join, I just have only 600 to spare.

It seemed life had a grudge with her. She had been walking on the edge of a mental breakdown.

I could at least go check it out. It opens at 5AM. See if I can negotiate. I do really need something to latch on to right now.

Spending a few minutes thinking and finishing her coffee, Ash decided to try her luck. She was turning into a glob and needed to reverse it. She might even like it!

She quickly dressed up and drove to the gym in her father's car. It was 5.30 AM and he wouldn't bee needing it until 9AM. The gym wasn't too far. It was housed in an old warehouse.

Transformers? Really?

The board had a neon-lit Optimus Prime deadlifting. Well lit, nicely painted- at least on the outside. The locality seemed to be safe. Giving another look around, she stepped in.

The place was huge! Ash hadn't realized it on the outside but the warehouse was as really long. And Transformers themed. Posters, quotes and signages of various vehicular robots adorned the place. Some people were already working out. She asked a small but muscular man about the reception. He was gazing at his own reflection and flexing.

"Under the Roll out" he said without even breaking his gaze away from his reflection.

"Thanks." Narcissism 101.

Another neon-lit sign that read "Roll Out!" at the far end of the warehouse. As she walked towards it, she glanced around the gym. It looked more like an arena. The weights section was the only part of the gym that had a mirrored wall. She saw wallball shots, rowing machines, cycles and a whole multitude of equipment's she didn't even know about. A climbing wall, a boxing ring and even a huge martial arts mat. Dreading the whole place, she made her way to the reception.

My body already aches!

A strikingly beautiful Asian girl was at the reception. Long light black silky hair, fawn colored skin with a tinge of pink under it, She stood at 5 feet 3 inches wearing a a turquoise bralette and gym leggings that showed her muscled, not overly, yet lithe body. Ash was lost deep in her amber eyes when the girl spoke.

"Hi! Welcome to Transformers!"

"Uh...Hi"

She is so God damn beautiful.

There was an awkward silence as Ash was confused with what to say.

"Is there something I can help you with?" there was a slight trace of an accent.

Even her voice is so damn sweet!

"Umm... yes..." she trailed off again.

"Yes... with?"

"I.. uh...got this advert-"

"Oh... you want to join?"

Why couldn't I have been like her?

"Yes." Ash handed her the advertisement.

"Oh...umh.. I am sorry, this offer expired three months back. The membership is now $1500"

Ash stared at her for a moment and then felt her eyes tearing up.

Every-fucking-time! My entire life has become a sorry excuse!

_"Hey! What happened?" the girl came out from behind the counter and touched _her shoulder.

Ash broke down, trying to silence her sobs before anybody else could notice.

"No... No... why don't we go into the office and sit?" she lead her to the office.

In the office, she made Ash sit on a couch and handed her a bottle of water. Once she had calmed down a bit, the girl asked, "Are you okay?"

Ash nodded, "Its just that I am going through a very rough patch of life."

The girl sat beside her and put a hand on her knee and smiled, "Whatever it is I am sure it will pass."

She is so gentle.

"I don't know. Things don't seem too hopeful."

The girl looked at her with sympathy, and tears welled up again as Ash realized how weak she might have become.

The girl didn't stop her this time. Ash cried silently for a few minutes.

"Want to talk about it over a coffee?"

Over the next two cups of coffee Ash told her story of heartbreak and how she had hoped that joining a gym would help her.

"But I have only $600. I had hoped I could pay the $200 later" she said as she got up, "Thanks for listening to me". Ash gave her a smile and turned to leave.

"Wait." The girl said and thought about it for some time.

She said she had two offers for Ash.

  1. A 40% discount, but Ash could only use the gym but, none of the martial arts, nutritional, massage or sauna services
  2. A completely free membership with access to all services if Ash would work here with her in the gym.

"Take a day to think about it. Working at a gym isn't easy, if you are considering it, but if you are going for the 40% discount you need to pay upfront." she walked Ash out, " I am Shen Kun, by the way. Owner of the Transformers."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)