More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FoxxyWriter FoxxyWriter

Which Chapter Do You Want To Read?

Transformation, Adam Male to Female (Greg and Lilly)

I was under my wife Sarah, my face directly under her pussy that was currently knotted up by our neighbor, who was tied ass to ass with her. While my view was full of my wife's stretched pussy, Greg's lioness wife Lilly was currently marking strange symbols all over my body it was a weird thing that had been happening a lot lately. They had called it an old animal kin ritual and at first I had been against it, after all I had just gotten used to watching my wife get fucked by my neighbor constantly. That being said I had recently started to enjoy the ritual, for some reason watching my wife be bred while having this markings put all over me made feel different. It caused me to feel overly submissive, I assumed that is why lots of other people liked body writing, however theirs was usually smut while mine was some unknown symbols. This did not change how much I liked it, my dick tensed to prove my point as Lilly drew on me. I was a bit hypnotized by the constant pulse of Greg's balls as he pumped his cum into my wife. She had promised, and I had Greg and Lilly promise when this all started that they would not get her pregnant, they reluctantly agreed. They spent some time trying to get me to revoke this promise, but I would not, that's when they started this whole ritual thing. Part of me thought that it might be to get me to be more submissive and give into them, and although it did make me feel that way I refused to change my mind.

"Are you having fun beta" Lilly asked as she continued to mark me with ink, "I hope you are because, I think tonight will be really fun" she said slightly ominously. Those words put me on edge but I was already so into the moment my throbbing cock was in control and wanted this to continue, my wife had only spoken in soft moans from being knotted, and constantly shot full of cum. "Hurry babe I don't know how much longer till my knot shrinks" Greg whined, his words confused me, "almost done dear just a few more, just keep enjoying her pussy you lucky boy" his wife teased. My wife seemed beside herself during this whole conversation, all she really contributed was soft moans and heavy breathing, Lilly hummed as she marked me up, and then she pulled her paw away. My arms, legs, neck and both sides of me where covered in some sort of unreadable nonsense, Lilly grinned. "Just one more mark and we are done, are you ready for the most fun you have ever had, Beta" Lilly asked me tauntingly, I didn't know what she meant by all of this. Being so caught up in the moment and drowning in pleasure from watching my wife get enthusiastically fucked, I sheepishly nodded my head yes.

Lilly reached down and made one final mark above my crotch, and as she pulled away a burning sensation overtook my body. I writhed in mixed spasms of pain and pleasure, calling out sometimes as a moan others as a yell. My vision went blurry, strange disembodied voices chanted in my head in a language I didn't know as images filled my head. They were quick flashes, one of a human woman's body, another flash of her being filled fucked by Animal Kin cocks. Another image of her belly swelling, followed by another a mark just above her neither's it looked like a womb tat, this image stayed slowly showing the hollow center get filled in. A new image flashed of the woman again being bred by all types of Animal Kin, this image played out like an old movie, endless scenes of her being bred, her stomach growing and shrinking as she aged forward. The visions stopped suddenly, a burning white light was all I could make out, my eyes were shut, my body ached and was drenched in sweat, it felt like days had passed, I could feel furry clawed hands roam across my body.

I opened my eyes slowly, at first a blurry film covered my sight but it faded slowly and I gasped out loud. I looked down at my body, only it wasn't the body I normally saw myself in, now my skin was supple and pale. On my chest sat two fairly large, feminine breast with small pink nipples, I felt a hot liquid on my thighs and I knew I now had female genital's and I was horny. That is also when I noticed the furry weight on my navel as I noticed Greg's canine cock dragging across my lower stomach leaving a small trail of precum as his one free hand roamed across my body, stopping to tweak my nipple. A womanly moan escaped my voice, I groggily looked around but couldn't see my wife anywhere. "What happened where is Sarah" I asked in a woman's high pitched voice, Greg gave me a wicked grin, "Lilly and Sarah are playing together in the bedroom, as for what happened well" He stopped and gave another wicked grin and licked his lips hungrily. He moved his cock to my new set of pussy lips as he started to rub the tip around them, getting his tip wet as more crawled from his sheath, I could not help but moan more from the stimulation. Greg started to slowly drag his free claw down my body, "You see this is what you agreed to, when you told us not to knock up your wife we had to think of a new way".

His free claw idly played with my new breast, I was panting as a deep dread was growing inside of me as I started to put the pieces together. His hand continued its slow crawl downwards as he spoke more, "Lilly and I can't have cubs together, our genes are too incompatible, however me and a human can have liter after liter of puppies". His hand was almost at my crotch now, and he was rubbing and teasing my lips harder, my panting was mixed with moans as he continued, "that ritual we did turned you into a very fertile woman for me to breed". One clawed tapped on my lower stomach and I noticed something I missed before, it was the tattoo from the visions in my head, "see if I cum in you and this part fills up then that means you're bred". I was now whimpering with my panting and light moans, "Please don't Greg undue this please" I begged, he grinned and pressed slightly forward, his tip nearly opened my pussy and I let out a loud moan. "see you say no but your body knows what it want's, let me show you why Sarah liked my fucking better", I opened my mouth opened to retort but all that came out was a loud feminine moan as he slammed his cock deep in me. My eyes crossed and all I saw was star's as I felt a wonderful fullness I had never experienced before, his canine instincts took over as he started to fuck me relentlessly.

I could now see why Sarah loved this, I could feel every part of him scrape against my inner walls sending out shot after shot of pleasure deep in my body. I didn't notice that I opened my legs and wrapped around his back, or that my hands where on his ass pressing him which each thrust, or even the endless moans I was letting out. I did notice my pussy walls crushing his fat cock due to the pleasure it was feeding me, "Tight sluts get bred faster" he huffed out between each slam of his cock into me. I let out a loud moan and felt my inner grip try to hold him in place as I came for the first time as a woman, everything blurred and I felt like I was on cloud nine. The only thing that was keeping me grounded was the rhythmic slams of his cock deep inside me, I could feel myself slowly getting addicted to how great this felt as now unknown to me I was trying to slam my hips against his with each thrust. "Can't last much longer about to cum" he grunted as he sped up even faster, my moans were so loud I knew our wives could hear us, I could feel the large bulge of his growing knot kiss my pussy with each slam and I wanted it in me.

"Get ready slut I am about to try and breed you" he huffed as the knot kept trying its best to squeeze into me, the only thing stopping it was my insides clamping down as I screamed and came again. My head was spinning, this was the greatest feeling I had felt in the world and it only got better as the knot finally slipped in. I screamed at the fullness I felt as it grew inside me locking us together as he groaned and hot after hot seed was shot deep inside of me. He was still was giving slight thrust into me causing his knot to pleasantly rub against my inner walls as I felt the ever building amount of fluid burning up my insides as he came in me with no remorse. He leaned in and his large canine tongue stabbed into my mouth nearly fucking the back of my throat as I eagerly sucked and licked his tongue as I continued to feel like I was floating, little spasms causing my pussy to squeeze his cock stuffed and locked inside me. He pulled away from the kiss, I heard a sigh "all this cum and it didn't even take" Greg said, I groggily opened my eyes and spied the unfilled portion of the tattoo. It made me feel slightly sad inside, "doesn't really matter, I am going to fuck several litters into you right Amanda" he said with a chuckle, but I didn't care as I warmly nodded yes as I quickly was falling asleep with a great cock in me still filling with shot after shot of hot cum.

(I hope you enjoy this special chapter it was the glitched chapter voted for right before I went away for a while and it was only right that I finished it. Please if you have time stop by my twitter link in my bio where you can vote on upcoming chapters, interact with me and help me feel like writing this worth it)

M0rE?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)