More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cmnmfan2000 Cmnmfan2000

What's next?

Training yard

I walked down the dirt road as I passed by multiple men making their way back from the training yard. Most of them chuckled at my nudity, some whistled and slapped my ass which made it start to turn a shade of cherry red as I smiled and said thank you for their appreciation of my body.

I finally made it to the training ground and as I made my approach to the captain of the knights. His name was Sir Farkas and he was so scary sexy. Ever since I first saw him I knew I wanted to have his cock down my throat or yo my ass. His arm were the size of tree trunks and his skin was tanned and hairy. He stood at impossible 6 foot 7 and had a mane of black hair accompanied by amber eyes.

As naked as they day I was born I strutted right up to the intimidating man and tapped him on the shoulder. Most of the other knights stopped training and were now giving me all their attention. Sir Fakas turned to me and grimaced as his eyes went wide.

“What is the meaning of this!” He says as his hand shoots out grabs my arm in a vice grip. “What do you think your doing boy! Why in the name of the gods are you naked!” I could only smile at the man as my subconscious was on autopilot.

“I came here to offer my ass and mouth to the brave men who protect our kingdom. Besides I’ve always wanted to be used like a whore!” I said gleeful as my insides not with shame but hardening cock.

Sir Farkas gave me a hard slap that sent me to to ground. “If you want to be a whore than go serve your self up at the inn you filthy-“ Sir Farkas before a devious smile formed on his face and his eyes began to glow a familiar rose color. All the knights eyes glowed for a second before returning tomorrow. “Actually, I think my men do deserve a break.” He said as the knights began to circle around my naked frame.

“And since you wanna be such a whore boy, we will make sure not to show any mercy.”

I suddenly was grabbed and lifted into the air by the nights as they carried me over to a table where they laid me out while chanting “ Whore! Whore! Whore!”. They threw me down on my back and the first night wasted no time plowing into me. I tried hard to please as many as I could at once, letting my throat be used by a beefy blond guy and and jerking to guys off on either side of me.

All their cocks were bigger than mine which they pointed out as they switched out using my hole. Slapping it hard for good luck. None of them bothered removing their armor since they didn’t want to give me the satisfaction of glimpsing at their muscular bodies.

One by one they used my mouth, hands and hole as I quickly began to be covered with cum. All of a sudden I felt a slap to my face I look to see Sir Farkas with the biggest cock I have ever seen. Even my used hole was going to have trouble with fitting that in. Farkas motioned for the knights as he sat in a chair with his fat cock pointing to the sky. The knights then once again lifted me up and dropped me straight on to Sir Farkas’ dick with my back to him and my legs spread for my audience. It honest to gods felt like he was in my chest.

All the knights start howlering and cheering as Farkas pounded my as like a blacksmith pounding metal. I could barely hold on to sanity and the pleasure and pain of the shame and my hole was getting made me go crossed eyed and I couldn’t keep my tounge in my mouth.

After a good ten minutes of pounding Farkas shot in load deep in my insides with the rest of his men’s. He let go of me and I went limp falling on to the ground as his cock slipped out of me. I landed ass up dripping cum both from my ass and my own cock which made me realize I hadn’t came yet. The knights took a minute to get organized before I found myself once again thrown onto a table but this time I was being arrested!

“You are under arrest for public indecency!” Sir Farkas said as he put my hands in chains.

“What!?” I said in shock. This day just keeps getting worse.

“You think just because you let us use you for free means we are going to overlook your crime? Nice try boy whore!” The knights said.

“But since you were able to take my full cock I’ll let you pick your punishment. You could go to jail but don’t expect to get anything to cover up. You could ask forgiveness by the public but what they do to you is up to them. Or you can be our bitch boy. If you our bitch boy you will travel with our forces and will be ours to do whatever we want with. So slut, what will it be?”

How should I pay for my crimes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)