More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dirkdirk dirkdirk

Where will he find Tina?

Training in the Gym

As he walked in he already heard heavy panting. Then he saw the beautiful wrestling pro. She wore gray cowboy boots a super tight black jeans and an America flag bikini barely able to hold her giant american melons. She hit the punching bag hard her boobs jiggling with every thrust. "Howdy cowgirl" he yelled across the gym catching her attention. She looked at him her blue sparkling eyes pointing at him. "What do you want stranger? she asked giving the bag a hard kick. "What about a little fight?" he said walking towards her. "You think you can take me on?" she said pushing her arms in the hip. "Oh im pretty sure, i won't hit you to hard sweety" he said demonstratively starring at her boobs. Guys like this one annoyed the hell out of Tina, she would hit him hard and fast. "Don't blame me if you die" she giggled and threw a hard punch at him.

It was a good and fast punch a normal person had no chance to dodge it but Trent was no normal human for him it was like slow motion. He dodged it with ease moving just enough to let her hit the air next to his head. "Oh" Tina said with a bit of surprise but then she thought this might get really good. She threw five other punches at him but no one hit? Who was this guy and why the hell did he smile at her all the time, it mad her totally mad. She threw another punch putting all her power in it and he dodged again. Then she felt a pain, he had give her a smack on the face. "What's wrong sweety, did it hurt?" he said laughing at her. Now he did it, she rushed behind him grabbing his left arm she break it now it was his own fault. She pushed his arm in the wrong direction waiting for the sound of his bones breaking but there was nothing, even worse she was pushed back. He pushed his arm in front of him and she was still clinging on it trying to move it at least one inch. "I thought you were famous" Trent said and and punched her hard in the stomach, she fell to her knees gasping for air her forehead on the ground. It took her some moments to regain her senses before she could roll back into safe distance. "How could this be was she this weak?"

As she stood up ready for her next attack she noticed something, he was holding something in his hand, it was her bikini top?! "I undid the know while you were on the floor sweety, do you want it back? he said throwing it behind him. Instinctively she tried to cover her boobs but it was useless they were far too big and there was no way she could fight like this. "You pervy asshole, take a good look at them before i kill you" she said pushing them out in pure defiance. He stared at them greedily they were at least F cups with no tan lines crowned this dark brown nipples. She charged at him again her boobs now freely jumping with every step. It was an amazing sight but he got tired of it he would end it right now. He dodged her pathetic attack, grabbed left her arm and threw her in the air and slammed her on the ground as she landed he could hear the sound of her left arm dislocating, and then she screamed.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)