More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dirkdirk dirkdirk

What now?

He humilates her

Tina screamed in pain as her arm dislocated and the slam pushed the air out of her lungs. Then she felt another wave of pain as someone grabbed her hair pulling her forcefully back on her feet. "My my what a weak little girl you are" said Trent while he stood behind her holding her right arm with his right hand and feeling her boobs with his left hand. Pain, hate and lust mixed up in her mind making her even more helpless then she already was. "This are some serious big great tits you have cowgirl" Trent said while he cupped them and teased her nipples. "Just what you await from an american slut" he sneered in her ear. "Stop it you bastard!" Tina didn't notice it but she moaned unconsciously while she said that.

"I will tell you how it works now sweety, i will let go of you arm and you will get naked for me and you will not run away or do any stupid stuff or I'll break your other arm, do you understand?" he strengthened his argument by pushing her arm only inches before breaking. "Yes yes yes" Tina whimpered. He let go of her taking a step backward. Tina turned around and used her working arm to unbutton her jeans and slowly pulled herself out of her super tight jeans it was hard for her using only one warm but it made her boobs jiggle nicely. She wore an American flag string matching the bikini top he had already ripped of her. Despite her left arm hanging around uselessly she looked so damn sexy. "What a damn hot body you have little cowgirl" he said walking towards her feeling up her nearly naked ass.

He a kiss on her lips and in her mouth while pressing her against him feeling her big melons pressed against him. "You are a much better slut than wrestler sweety....no not sweety...you are my little cow" he said taking both of her tits in his hands "These are definitely big soft cow udders" and while he said that he pulled on them making her go on all fours painfully. "And now little cow I will fuck you"

Will he fuck her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)