More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by dirkdirk dirkdirk

Will he fuck her?

He fills her with his seed

Trent positioned himself behind Tina letting his giant iron hard dick sliding it slowly over her soft ass cheeks. He then pushed her bikini string aside giving him access to her pussy. "Please god no" Tina begged but Trent wouldn't stop. He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head back showing her who was in charge. Then he began to push his cock inside her. Slowly inch by inch he pushed his giant dick in her tight dry pussy, Tina tried to arch her back away but she couldn't escape his cock. He pulled her hair forcing her to take his cock deeper in before he started to fuck her rhythmically. After only two times pumping in her Tina began to get wet and her pain whimpering began to change into moans of joy.

He felt her cunt tightening around his cock trying to milk him dry. He fastened his rhythm pushing his cock deeper in while he pulled her hair harder making Tina feel like her neck would break. Then he let go of her hair and begin to grab her tits from behind groping them brutally. Tina moaned uncontrolled knowing it was wrong but the cock in her pussy was too fantastic, it felt like nothing in her life before. Every thrust of the cock her mind disappeared a bit more, with every move of her hip her will crumbled and with every moment his hands touched her tits she lost more of her old life.

After ages of fucking and enjoying the young American slut Trent was ready he pushed his cock in her deepest part and shot his full load inside Tina's womb. Tina twitched uncontrolled as she felt the wave of his semen breaking inside her. She came like never before in her life the orgasm destroyed the rest of her old self completely all that was left was a cow. An American slut with big juicy cow udders and she knew she would serve this guy for the rest of her life.

Who's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)