More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

Traffic stop

“Do you have any idea how fast you were going?” The bald officer said, shining his harsh flashlight directly into my eyes. I was already pissed about being pulled over. But this orcish looking policeman, tall, bulky, pot bellied and sneering at me while trying to intimidate me was not my cup of tea.

He smacked my window with the flashlight, getting impatient that I hadn't rolled it down yet. He had no idea who he was messing with.

“Did you hear me boy!?” He barked, even his voice was unpleasant to listen to. I took a deep breath and sighed. Rolling down the window slowly, and looking him directly in the eyes. Even behind his aviator style sunglasses he seemed shocked that I would make direct and intense eye contact. I could see him reaching for his gun, mistaking my stare as a threatening gesture. His sneer got bigger, and a bit of manic glee grew into his face. Most likely just waiting for any excuse to use or pull out his gun.

“That's it, get out of the car!” He demanded, pointing his gun at my face.

I looked at the gun, not afraid in the slightest.

“What’s that you’re holding?” I finally asked. The officer looked a bit taken aback by my question.

“My gun! Asshole, now get out of the car now!”

“That’s not a gun, that’s your favorite dildo” I stated, my voice reverberating off of reality itself. I was not able to see the officer blink even as my statement became fact, instead of a deadly gun in his hand there was now a silicone translucent purple dildo wobbling in my face. The officer seemed slightly puzzled as he waved it around, but placed it back into the custom holster on his belt. However he took his nightstick out from his other side and waved it menacingly.

“I’m not going to ask again!” He demanded, using his height and weight to intimidate me. I shook my head.

“Is that another of your favorite dildos?” I stated. And yet again, he was once more holding a long black dildo with many ridges and veins. Also with it’s own custom holster on his belt. The officer seemed frustrated but oblivious to the replacement of his weapons. His face grew red with anger, and veins began to throb visibly on his forehead.

“I said get out!” he yelled, nearly spitting in my face. I was growing tired of this.

“Wow officer, those things look pretty brutal, how do you fit them into your fat ass and tight pussy of yours?” I asked. He stumbled slightly but regained his composure, placing his heels firmly on the ground once more and fixing a run in his stocking clad legs. From the waist down he was now all woman, and then some. His ass was firm, large and smackable. With a gap between his thick luscious thighs. You could see the cameltoe in between his tiny black cop shorts, the two dildos wiggling suggestively off his wildly large birthing hips.

“With lots of practice and lube, asshole, now get out before I use them on you!” He stomped, shaking his hips seductively and stomping his heels on the pavement.

“Hey, are those tits real or fake? They look real to me…but I can never tell sometime” I said. This caused the veins in his head to throb visibly. He used one of his delicate feminine hands to unbutton his blouse exposing his lack of bra, letting me get a good view of his natural luscious C cups.

“You really trying to piss me off pal? These are all natural!” He stated proudly, displaying them for me to see.

“Wow those are nice, though it’s hard to take you seriously when you sound and look like a porn star” I stated matter of factly.

“That’s why my main job is part of the sting division!” The officer stated, coming out more of a sultry and lusty purr. At this point nothing about the officer remained male, despite his demeanor he acted and looked the part of porno actress trying to play a sexy cop.

“Oh, is that why you pulled me over?” I asked. Despite having the body and mannerisms of a porn starlet, the cop was just as rude and reckless as ever.

“No you ass, I'm also a traffic cop when not on stings. Now are you going to get out of the car, or am I going to have to get my taser gun!” he yelled. Pulling out a yellow taser gun from his belt, pointing it directly at my face.

“Is that the remote to your wireless personal massager?” I wondered aloud. The officer stumbled, his body shuddering as he adjusted the speed and vibration of the egg in his pussy. Why he was doing this in front of the guy he pulled over, was beyond him. But trying to his authority was always one of his biggest turn ons. He always kept a vibrating egg in her pussy whenever she was on duty, adjusting it as she took on suspects and percs.

“Shut up, just give me your ID and Insurance” He shuddered, trying not to moan as a small orgasm rolled through him.

“It must be tough being a cop, and being so short…I mean you’re like what, barely four feet tall?” I kept adding on. What was before a towering meathead of a man, I had to lean over now and look at this petite sexpot wiggling seductively below the window of my car.

“Are you trying to belittle me!” He barked, his sexy and squeaky voice making me laugh.

“Sorry, I forgot why you pulled me over”

“Are you dense, it was because you were speeding!”

“No, I think it’s because I'm here to help train you”

“I…train me? But you’re not a cop”

“No, but the department wanted to help train your sexual skills”

“Really? Listen, I'm good for the stings…but I don't think I need anything like that”

“Nope, the department needs you to go deep undercover. And in order to do that, I need to personally train you to make sure you are the best you can be at giving oral, anal, vaginal and virtually any sexual position when the situation calls for it”

“I guess, but I'm only doing this as part of the job. This is strictly professional”

“Of course, what was your name again?”

“Frank Steggs, Officer Frank Steggs”

“Thank you Ass Slut”

“That’s Officer Ass Slut to you!”

“Sure thing, why don't you hop into my car and we can get started on your training”

“Fine, I’ll call for backup to pick up my cruiser”

“Yeah, get comfy back there and don't wait for me to get us home, start stretching out that tight tight pussy of yours with your dildos and then we’ll go from there”

“Fine, but Hngg…god Im so damn tight,...ugghh…I better get a promotion for this”

“Oh don't worry, you’ll be getting a new position shortly”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)