More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mike2891 mike2891

Who has it and how does it manifest?

Trading Places

It was the third day in a row I had seen her standing outside the school gates, almost like she was scouting the place out.

I dont know why. Haverden is a prestigious school, the likes of her would never be allowed in! Besides, the school was full to the brim and a strict one in one out student policy had been in place for the past 4 years. Waiting lists nearly a hundred long.

Yet she still stood there. Im not even sure what caught my eye about her. Im normally passive and tend to not notice the smaller details, yet i was somewhat fixated by her. The lip piercing, blonde shaggy blonde hair that looked like it hadnt been properly dried and not to forget her clearly hand me down uniform for the comprehensive across town. A couple of rips in her tights and a skirt that wouldnt look suitable if she were 2 inches smaller.

I striaghtened my tie. The thought of being that scruffy sent a shiver down me. Im not elitest but a gentleman must dress to impress.

I wandered back into the building for afternoon lessons, but yet all i could think about was her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)