More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What's next?

Tracy Strikes

Renee smiled to herself as kicked her shoes off, peeled off her tights, and did a final sweep to make sure no one was around. As she went to unbutton her shirt, a pair of hands grabbed her from under Renee's arms and lifted them upward so the teen couldn't move them.

"Hey what the fuck?!" Renee asked as a palm slapped her face harshly.

"You think you can talk to my fucking boyfriend whore?" A familiar voice shouted as the slapper pulled out a knife and toward the redhead. It was the school's hotheaded bully Tracy. Another one of her gang, Erica, popped out of the trees smirking as she began walking toward Renee.

"Don't bother moving, Vanessa here has got you in a nice little hold, and Erica gonna make sure you won't call for help. You ain't going no where."

"I don't know what you're talking abo-"

"I saw you in economics talking to my Fred."

Renee recalled Fred asking if she had a pencil, and she didn't so she had shook her head no.

"He just wan-" Erica slammed a hand against Renee's mouth before she could let out another word. Erica had wanted to see Renee humiliated after she was cut from the hockey team, last semester.

"Wanted Renee to go out with him, and she rejected your man Tracy...you gonna let her get away with that?" Erica lied as she looked into Renee's fearing green eyes.

"Fuck no. Wanna be a tramp? Well, let's give you the outfit to match." Tracy nodded at Vanessa who tore the blouse from Renee instantly revealing her somewhat undersized purple bra. "Looks like those puppies are itching to be free…" Tracy said as she rubbed one of the breasts out of the bra, flicking and pulling at the pink nipple. As it became stiff, and a stifled moan escaped, Tracy cut at the middle of her bra, and shredded it from her victim. Renee's now beautiful big bare breasts blinded the bullies with how white they had been. As the sun had never touched them before today.

"Woof! Now those are some dogs girl! And you were just hiding this body baby? No wonder Freddie asked you out. Fucking hooker over at night here I bet."Renee watched in horror as Tracy slid the knife down her belly, never cutting her, before arriving at her skirt. Tracy looked up, saw the fear and clear shaking of Renee's head before laughing and slicing away her skirt, leaving the now quivering redhead in just a pair of bright purple panties.

"Nice panties princess…" Tracy mocked as she pulled them upwards at the same time Vanessa grabbed the backend of her underwear giving the ultimate wedgie causing Renee to begin wincing in pain. Eventually the elasticity couldn't take it, as the bottom of her underwear continued climbing her lower lips, till the fabric bursted. Renee let out a shout as Erica let go, and the nude beauty flopped over with her tits to the grass. The trio laughed hysterically as they approached her bag with her keys, phone, as well as her shoes and tights. After grabbing all the contents, Tracy and her gang, ran off to leave their class president with nothing but tan lines.

Renee laid there holding her paled bottom half, which felt agonized from the wedgie it had just experienced. That was the least of her concerns. As Renee began to climb to her feet, she realized as they crunched into the crisp grass, they were bare. In fact, all of her was. She looked around desperately for the girls who had stripped seeing only the trees that brought her pleasure before. Now, they all seemed to be closing in on her, the birds sounded like they were laughing at her now, twig snaps caused her to constantly spin around, losing more of her direction. The sounds no longer soothed her as a burst of wind slammed against her form.

The wind caressed under her chest hardening the other nipple, around her trembling buttcheeks, and finally at her somewhat trimmed bush, as she brought both hands to her lower lips to keep somewhat warm. The wind howled again, as her happy place had now become the setting for her worst nightmare. And worse, without her phone, she had no idea how to get home as she used a map app to help get back. What could she do now with nothing on her but her birthday suit?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)