More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What's next?

Rival Softball Team

"Hey look, some chicks streaking…"

"Yo, Cap, that looks like that bitch who's from Oakvale, Re..Remy or some shit."

Sabina glanced over toward the direction her teammate had mentioned, and sure enough some redheaded girl about their age was floundering down the path trying to hold her sizable chest. Sabina smirked as she snapped her fingers, pointing at the nude girl. Instantly the other 3 girls that were with her, advanced.

Renee was struggling to keep her chest hidden as the size of them caused her tits to slip out with ease at the slightest movement. She didn't want to remove the hand gripping her oyster as it was still her most prized intimate. In fact, she didn't want to be naked at all, but here the blushing beauty was, racing through the woods by her school. Through the mean spirited actions of some bullies because she said no to a pencil, Renee was in a state of mass anxiety. "This day can't possibly get worse…" she whispered as she bumped into a tall black female.

"Ohimsososorryyougottahelpme…" the bared teenager began as her face began to turn to fear, and her words stopped. She recognized the woman she bumped into was none other than, Sabina as the rival high school STBY's softball captain. Oakvale Heights had creamed them last year, to which Renee was a good sport about it. But Sabina was still sore about the ordeal. She stared at Renee with her arms crossed, and a smile slowly creeping on her face.

"Uh...gotta go…" Renee started before turning around and bumping into another teammate of Sabina's. Renee smiled nervously at the muscular teenage girl before her, spinning to the left. Another teammate. A slap to her rear confirmed the ginger was now boxed in.

Sabina whistled and they all grabbed a limb of Renee's pinning her arms behind her back, and lifting her up in one swift movement, before she had a chance to react. The black leader walked up to Renee examining her body with intense delight. She made her way to the back and laughed seeing her butt, giving a slow and loud wolf whistle.

"Dammmnn, white girl can have a booty like mine." Sabina smirked playfully swatting at Renee's peach shaped booty causing it to slightly jiggle.

"We call that a PAWG. Phat ass white girl. But your tits are something else too. Why them nips stiff? You enjoying this?"

"No! Please, you gotta help me…"

"Oh no. Did whitey lose her nerve to streak?

"I wasn't streaking, I was strip-"

"Save it. Don't worry, we'll help..." Sabina grinned mischievously as she slipped two fingers on Renee's lower lips, slightly tapping at them, sending wave after wave of newfound arousal.

"After we have some fun with ya first…"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)