More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What happened?

Tracy, of course

Bout half an hour ago, Renee was heading out of the football game knowing they were going to win and beat the traffic so she could see the parade that passed through her neighborhood. But mainly she was avoiding hopefully someone else.

Of course, Tracy had been standing by her car. Renee breathed in sharply, exhaled and began walking.

"Hey Red, don't you wanna see how the game turns out?"

"They're clearly going to win. Please Tracy not tonight."

"Oh but I think they should have a means to celebrate."

"They're going to have a parade…" Renee sneered as she pulled out her keys. Tracy stood in front of her door crossing her arms.

"I think we should let them have your panties."

"I'm wearing boxers…"

"Learning huh? What's the point if you're just gonna wind up without them anyway?"

"I said leave me alone!"

"Just for that, you're gonna lose your shoes."

"Tracy, just stop being a bitch for once in your life."

Renee put the keys towards her car, Tracy swatted them away as Renee shoved Tracy back. She ran to her keys as she saw a shadow behind her and a rag had been to her mouth, Erica had succesfully chloroformed her. She had been plan B had Renee just given up her undies.

"You're gonna pay for that one. We were just going to give up your panties. But since you don't have them, along with that shove and bitch comment? The boys deserve a little more and you need to be punished properly."

While the redhead was out cold, they took Renee's blouse, blue jeans, bra, boxers, and shoes. Leaving her striped pink socks on, the two were considered to be nicer than usual. So, they also gave Renee her shoelaces back as well. By fashioning them to her wrists behind her back tightly in triple knots so this time she couldn't cover any of her body.

After grabbing a dark green marker, Tracy flipped Renee over so her breasts pressed into the floor and began to mark upon her rear end giggling to herself. They finally placed several pieces of tape on her mouth, as Tracy wrote one more thing upon the silver lining. Erica scooped up Renee's clothes and threw them in the star quarterback's locker.

After leaving a note "Hey guys, you can dress me back up but where is the fun then? Xoxo Congrats, Renee." Erica then burned up the boxers that Erica never wanted to give up. Just in case the boys decided to give her clothes back. But Erica doubted they'd be so kind to let a bombshell like Renee put anything back on.

They then waited for the game to finish by the Boy's locker room with Renee still passed out. Once the team roared down the hall to the room, the girls hid till the team was all in the area. Then proceeded to knock as loud as possible shouting something, and finally throwing Renee into the lion's den. Conveniently instinct and consciousness had kicked in for the ginger as she landed on her knees.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)