More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Tracer Office Worker

“I’m sorry, I’m your what?”

Lena looked over the woman professing to be her girlfriend. She didn’t have the faintest idea who this woman was. How had she even got past the front desk? This woman obviously was deranged and furthermore, she didn’t work here.

This ‘Emily’, if that was her real name, tried the girlfriend angle again.

“I think you might be confusing me with someone else. Yes, my name is Lena Oxton, but I’ve been an office worker here for all of my adult life. I’ve certainly never been a member of Overwatch nor your girlfriend for that matter.”

This only seemed to drive Emily to further impassioned pleas. The woman even tried to hug her, but Lena pushed her away.

“Stop that. If you don’t desist, I’ll have to call security.”

The woman blanched at that, begging her to come to her senses.

“My senses. You’re the one insisting I’m a lesbian superheroine of all things.” Lena scoffed. “I’m just an employee of Talent Co., nothing more. Plus, I’m straight. Do you know how many cocks I had to suck to get to where I am today?”

Emily howled and charged her. Lena easily sidestepped and delivered a precise chop to the woman’s neck, knocking the woman out.

Lena picked up her office phone and called security. They’d deal with this woman. Lena had more important things to do. Her 1pm appointment was coming up and she needed to get her cunt nice and wet for it. If she performed well, she might even get a promotion.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)