More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zankoo zankoo

Take a tour of the house ... or bring the action of the story to life.

Tour: basement

Through a small door just inside the front entrance, there's a flight of stairs going down to a basement. The ceiling is a little lower here, and the stairs turn twice, almost like a spiral staircase (but with square corners).

At the bottom is a fairly wide open area, lightly separated by columns serving as architectural support. There are two main areas in the basement -- a gym and a bar.

The gym has a few basic pieces of home equipment -- an elliptical, a rowing machine, a set of free weights, some tension bands, a small television and video setup, and a water cooler. There's a set of shelves containing towels, and a hamper.

The bar is quite nice and well maintained. In the back, a thorough stock of liquor and mixers. Several barstools like the front, and there are two other tall tables with more stools. The bar could easily accommodate a dozen people, if a social gathering was in the cards. There's a pool table and a dart board as well.

Continue the tour, or start the story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)