More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by footcfootc footcfootc

What's next?

Touch down for Voku

One point five percent growth rate voku thought. really cant mean they having less sex... maybe they use that thing sormv is . 'UUUGH!!!! disgusting creatures. what i do for othk. let me level this place quick got to go to other places on this globe of pests' he said out floating around a National park in panama. They call this place Soberanía National park. Voku is using this location (north America) as a pivot point and is on course to patrol through the south side up to Argentina then through Mexico and America. if there are no changes.

Voku is transparent to the eyes he has big black eyes a shiny covering over hes lower face. humans can not see this othken unless he wants to be seen. he is that feeling we all know when you all of a sudden horny or see a great opportunity to be spontaneous.he creeps in side of you and makes your mind and body do what he wants or finds what you want, maybe a thought he would make you do it. the worst is most times you would be alone and thats when he wraps you in a cocoon. he calls wrap of cox-tail.

He slithers silently along side a mixed race group. Taking all the information he can in. they chatting on a track with forest all around them giggling and talking 'El parque es maravilloso. Debemos estar atentos del Jaguar por aquí.' voku quickly picked up the Spanish language and researched Jaguar. He saw that its a killer. 'why have our live stock roaming around these creatures' he thought. he slipped into a middle-aged woman who was with her husband in the group she was blond had blue eyes she wore jogging tights and a sweat shirt to match with pink secret socks and Nike air pink and purple trainers.

As she walked on she realized her pussy had become wet and a twinge in her belly made her immediately horny 'Por favor, continúe con nosotros. Nos pondremos pronto. Solo para calentar' she has asked them to go on without her and her husband. she is hot. They sit in a shady hidden place against a dark tree bark. Voku jumped into he's body, blue liquid filled him and voku jumped into her again. with in seconds her jogging tights were at her knees three fingers deep in sloppy pussy ,he was digging her out. they kissed, tounges tangled. He found her clit and pushed it up against the pulvic bone and felt it swell he massaged and massaged.

her legs started to shake and her toes in her trainers were holding each other. She was biting her upper lip and her eyes squeezed shut. He's other hand pulled her tits out into the fresh air. And sucked ,bit , pulled on her nipples. ' mmmm se siente tan bien i cum mmm I.....,c.' and she jerked trembled under he's fingers her mouth open and her face crunched up. Voku flopped out in revolting sickness spewing and vomiting out. ' GG...GG. pathetic mites' he managed out before he zipped into nothing.

He hit earth on to a theme park off Costa Al este roller park. A 17 year old has got on a ride with her boyfriend they had just finished belting her in when voku slipped into her body. She had a slim body with short blond hair and was wearing a pair of casual jeans with converse shoes. on the top she had chosen loose fitting over hang Top. The ride started pulling them all up to the sky really fast. before catching her breath it pulled them down. Screams filled the Park. And her boyfriend was one scream among them.

She quickly felt her clit and whole pussy getting bashed, squashed and pushed each and every way possible. Her pussy was soaking her panties. with great surprise on only the first decline she felt her pleasure splash over. She jerked and covered her mouth as her body took over and unwillingly a strong orgasim ripped through her tiny body. The ride Spears up before she had finished. more screams filled the air. Voku was playing her like a mix board. She tried tapping her boy friend to tell him but he thought it was just what happens on the ride even he could not control he's hands.

It got to the top then pulled them down with great . The feeling was so incredibly satisfying. She had never felt so completely covered. Her tiny tities bouncing, voku was nursing them twisting, turning. Knowing she won't realize. She started grinding and grinding into the safety belts, her innards getting tugged and pulled deep inside of her. She felt an orgasm growing again she was close. It pulled them down. her face in bliss and her eyes glazed over as every part of her tiny slit was getting a deep rub down. She tried to change position but she was fixed in. again it zipped them up with great speed. she now held on to her boy friend and was fucking into the straps.

voku still massaging her nipples he also pushed through and started massaging her ass hole. she could feel it all and now her jeans had a huge puddle on them as she whimpered and moaned out. it shot them down at speed. the ride stopped and voku slithered out sick and angry 'clean up on disgusting human' and then crackled away.she got off the ride and her jelly legs failed her. after laughing her boyfriend helped her up and they left . in the back round you heard the next guest who sat in her seat saying 'eeww!!! that's slimy'

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)