More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

So, where to begin this party????

Totally Spies : Infiltration Goes Wrong

( All Characters are at least eighteen)

Sam, Alex and Clover where staking out the location for there next assignment. It was a mansion high in the mountains in Switzerland, WOOHP had discovered a large gathering of criminals, terrorists and corrupt business men at these location. So Jerry had order them to infiltrate the mansion planting bugs and gather any and all info on the men's criminal activities. Then once done, he would spend in several teams to arrest them.

So colorful catsuit wearing super spies made their way to the outer fence. They used a device to disable the security sensors and then jumped the fence. They couldn't cut it, do to passing patrols. They quickly made their way to the inner fence and quickly found a gate. Sam was able to hack it and the three spies made their way in.

Soon they where at the mansion wall, they started looking for a way in. Luckily they found an open window on the third floor. They grappled up and entered the room. They found themselves in a large dressing room. They saw several skimpy and sexy costumes, they all sighed in disgust.

" Alright girl, let go over the plan." Said Sam, as both Alex and Clover nodded.

" Clover you need to head to the dinning room and ball room, to plant the various bugs." Said Sam, Clover smiled.

" Alex, there several officers. Go plant bugs in them." Said Sam, Alex nodded.

" Finally, I will find the security room and hack into it. This should give us the perfect way to sabotage all these creeps defenses, letting WOOHP capture these criminals." Said Sam, grinning.

So happened next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)