More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

So happened next ?

Getting disguises

The spies know they needed disguises to complete their objectives. They saw what they needed to wear and hated it. So the spies stripped out of their catsuits and looked for the perfect disguise to complete their objectives.

Clover picked a skimpy French Maid outfit, since she was going to the dinning hall and ball room. It was a very tigh, low cut and skimpy black dress with a white apron. It hugged all of her curves nicely, showed off her magnificent E cup cleavage and the skirt barely a third down her tigh showed off her legs. She also had to the lingerie that went with it, which was a black lace corset, matching thong and a pair of fishnet stockings. Then she put on a headdress, white gloves and black heels.

" I might want to keep this after the mission." Said Clover, smirking. She put the bugs in her cleavage.

Both Alex and Sam sighed.

Alex picked a sexy secretary outfit, it was tight white blouse with a black jacket and mini skirt. She had to wear the red lace bra and matching thong and a pair of black thigh high stockings. Finally a pair of red high heels. She put her bugs in a purse.

Sam found out all the female tech support had to wear a skimpy schoolgirl outfit. Which was a blouse that is two sizes to small, a very short red and black pleated skirt. The lingerie was a pink lace bra and matching thong and white thigh high stockings with matching garter belt. Finall pink heels. She put her tools in a schoolbag.

Then each spy left the room heading towards their objectives.

Who do we follow ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)