More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BaldJF BaldJF

Pick your curse:

Total and permanent removal of all hair from head to toe, even eyelashes and nostril hairs.

"It is time you learned some real humility, Gina. You have always been very proud of your hair, haven't you"?

Gina smirked. "I have all the reason to be proud of it. It is much more beautiful than the ugly hair of Alice, Beatrice, Christina, Dorothy, Emily, Francisca, Georgina, Henriette, Isolde, Jennifer, Katherine, Lucienne, Maria, Nora, Ophelia, Pauline, Quinta, Rebecca, Susan, Tiffany, Ursula, Violetta, Winona, Xena, Yvonne and Zora".

"And your fine, slightly slanted and curved eyebrows".

Gina smirked again. "Oh yes, them too".

"And the long eyelashes you like to bat at boys".

"Oh yes"! Gina coquettishly batted her eyelashes.

"Well, all your hair from head to toe will be gone from now on. You will be as bald as an egg, there will be no more eyebrows, no more eyelashes, no more body hair, even the hair in your nostrils will be gone forever, which will give you a perpetually runny nose; usually the nostril hairs would absorb any moistness".

There was an audible "plop", and Gina suddenly felt a cold breeze on her head. She reached up with her right hand and touched a blank scalp. She howled out in rage.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)