More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CH3636 CH3636

Who will you be? (Feel free to add more but please check with me first)

Toshinori Makoto, 24, Japanese, Lives with Mother, Two Wives, and Two Daughters

You are Toshinori Makoto, a 24 year old Japanese businessman working in Tokyo but to live in a nearby town and travel every morning for work. You are a lowly peon of a businessman. You feel no joy in your work but you also don't feel willing to complain about it. You live with three women and two girls (who are not for any sexual act as they are children, they do still exist in a sexual world after all even if they aren't involved in it). After your father's unfortunate passing from heart disease two years ago, you gained ownership of your mother Toshinori Aiko and she moved in with you. You wasted no time and had knocked her up within two months and she gave birth to your first beloved daughter Junko. Then last year you married twin daughters of one of your much older coworkers, the 23-now 24-year old Kotono and Ayaka. Ayaka has recently given you your second child, Michiko.

You wake up in your small apartment-a two bedroom, one bath with a living room and small kitchen. It is currently 6:00. You, Ayaka, Kotono, and your mother all share one bedroom and are all currently naked except for a blanket. You kiss each of them as you get out of the mass, pulling on some clothes quickly. You went to the other room to check on your daughters and then to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Who comes out first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)