More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by J03sm93 J03sm93

Who is her Opponent?

Torrie

Following Trish’s humiliating defeat against Torrie and being stripped completely naked, Trish decided she had enough of the humiliation and decided to leave the WWE. Amid all the sexually fueled cast that had joined Lita stuck to being a manager of the hardy boys fearing another humiliating defeat to Torrie.

Torrie on the other hand became the biggest diva appearing yearly in Playboy along Stacy and Sable as well as other models. She rarely lost any matches and always humiliated her opponents after the match is some fashion. One night though their paths crossed again and this time Lita didn’t have a choice but to come out of her corner and back into the spotlight.

It was a Triple Threat match between Jeff Hardy, Tajari and Rob Van Dam. During the match Rob was knocked down by both Jeff and Tajari but when Jeff backed up to the ropes Torrie grabbed his feet and pulled him down. When Lita saw this, she ran over and elbowed Torrie in the back of the head and starting to punch her face. This prompted Tajari to climb out of the ring and go after Lita leaving Jeff stunned in the ring. RVD had barely gotten up but had enough strength to climb on top of the ropes and deliver a 5-star Frog Splash. When Tajari hears the move connect he rushes over but is too late. The Referee counts to three and Van Dam retains the title.

Following the match Torrie heads to the womens locker room pissed and shoves Lita

Torrie: You cost Tajari the match you Slut

Lita growls and fires back, Lita: I didn’t cost anyone anything. You interfered and I stopped you cheating bitch.

Torrie growls and stares Lita down. Torrie: Me and you will go One on One at Judgement Day next week. What do you say? Ready to try and earn the Women’s Title back?

Lita grumbles knowing Torrie beat her easily last time and knows there will be a special stipulation. Lita: Fine Bitch what is your condition?

Torrie grins and gets close to Lita, Torrie: It will be a Playboy I quit match. The only way to win is to get your opponent to say I quit but we will be wrestling in our Lingerie. The loser must do what the Winner says, or they leave the WWE for good.

Lita turns bright red almost matching her hair color then sighs, Lita: Fine bitch have it your way but I will not go easy on you fucking skank.

With that last comment Torrie punches Lita and starts to hit her as Lita grunts in pain. Torrie leads Lita to the shower and bashes her head on a tile knocking her down. Torrie then rips up Lita’s clothes and tosses them away leaving her in her Purple Bra and Panties. Torrie’s doesn’t stop there as she drags Lita over to the showers and turns on the cold water spraying her with it. Torrie leaves Lita there wet and half naked as she gloats about humiliating her out of the company.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)