More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by rvd1217 rvd1217

Who will be her opponent?

Torrie Wilson

The blonde bombshell and rival to the legs of Stacy since the days of WcW Torrie Wilson. Former partners during the invasion days and very common rivals.

First Stacy must come to the ring *Legs* plays as the long legged diva steps out to a wondrous applause. she raises her hands and waves as the walks down the isle. Wearing a light blue daisy duke jean shorts and a white t-shirt with very short black sleeves. and her traditional slightly heeled wrestling boots. She steps up the steel steps and steps to the apron as the camera man gets directly behind her waiting for her signature ring entrance as she steps and bends very slowly through the middle rope giving the audience at home a beautiful view of her ass and long legs prior to stepping fully into the ropes.

*Need a little time plays* and Torrie steps out to another very warm welcome from the WWE Universe she steps down the isle smiling and waving just as stacy did. these two know each other very well. Torrie is sporting a withe midriff revealing shirt and red long spandex pants with black and white sneakers. She struts down to the ring and steps in like a traditional diva stepping under the middle rope and leaning in.

Lillian Garcia is the announcer for the match as she begins

Lillian:"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a Bra and Panties match!" the crowd uproars in favor to see one of these two bombshells stripped would be such a turn on. "Introducing first from Baltimore, Maryland Stacy Keibler!" the crowd shows their signs of approval "and her opponent hailing from Boise, Idaho Torrie Wilson!" the crowd roars an equal sign of approval. Multiple fans are doing the cat whistle as Lillian exits the ring.

The two WcW vixens and rivals stare each other down ready to do battle for the sake of their clothes. They approach each other...

How does the match start

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)