More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by croxon360 croxon360

Who will be her Opponent?

Torrie Wilson

Bouncing out to the ring in a tight white T-shirt and tiny blue short shorts that were hardly a step above a pair of panties themselves Torrie Wilson looked as happy as she ever was to be in front of the cheering crowd despite the stipulation of the match. Looking gorgeous, Torrie high fived fans as she worked her way down the ramp and paused to give one lucky young fan a hug before bounding up the steps into the ring.

Trish dressed in a very tight purple vest with even tighter purple pants that did all they could to accentuate Trish's thick backside, watched Torrie approach with a somewhat smile. Her and Torrie had had always been considered the two beauties of the WWE but Trish had always thought of herself the better of the two, she had always been the more successful of them and if one of the women was going to be considered the face of the women's division Trish was set that it was going to be her.

For her own part Torrie had heard Trish bragging in the back about how she was the better woman in every respect and Torrie was hiding a burning anger under her happy go lucky persona, intent of humiliating Trish in front of the entire WWE universe and making her eat her words. Entrances over the two faced off in the ring both blond bombshells, both smiling and complimenting each other and exchanging a handshake before the bell rung. As soon as the bell was rung however both divas rushed into action.

Who get the first advantage

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)