More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by maldrasen maldrasen

What will the demon lord do to her first?

Torment her cunt

Duromast, sitting at his desk tells the girl to come and stand before him. The chamber also serves as a study of sorts, so his desk is covered with all manner of documents, devices, potions, arcane instruments, and other equipment. She's barely five feet tall so even as she stands before him, she's still shorter than the seated demon. He grins as he looks over her body. Reaching out with his foot he begins to nudge her feet apart. Pushing them outwards and forcing her into a wider and wider stance so that she's presenting her waxed hairless cunt to him. Her pussy has obviously been tailored slightly to suit his preferences. Her outer labia thick and plump with dark wrinkled inner lips that hang an inch lower than that. Her clit too has seemingly been augmented, the sensitive nub projecting outward half and inch and about as wide as the tip of her thumb.

With a sudden lunging motion he brings his open palm right up between her legs, slapping her in the pussy hard enough to briefly lift her off of her feet.

Cinnamon gasps and lets out a shriek, instinctively closing her legs around his huge hand. She would fall, but the demon lord closes his hand around the flesh of her cunt, squeezing her fleshy labia together firmly. He pinches them harshly as she regains her balance. The well trained girl even slowly spreading her legs open again as he manhandles her delicate folds.

What will he do to her cunt first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)