More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by maldrasen maldrasen

What will the demon lord do to her first?

Torment her breasts

Duromast, sitting at his desk tells the girl to come and stand before him. The chamber also serves as a study of sorts, so his desk is covered with all manner of documents, devices, potions, arcane instruments, and other equipment. She's barely five feet tall so even as she stands before him, she's still shorter than the seated demon. "Now," he says, "put your hands up behind your head and push your tits out for me."

The young girl complies immediately, thrusting her pointed nipples out for the demon. In this position her breasts look almost completely flat, but her puffy nipples just forward proudly. Her areola are thick, like golf balls sliced in two, capped with thick nipples like fat grapes. Grinning at his toy the demon reaches out and takes a nipple in each clawed hand, pulling hard on them. Cinnamon squeels and tries to hold her ground as the demon pulls her breasts out into small cones. He takes his time though, keeping them pulled forward while pinching and rolling the nipple flesh between his thumb and finger.

What will he do to her breasts first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)