More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by maldrasen maldrasen

What will the demon lord do to her first?

Torment her ass

Duromast, sitting at his desk tells the girl to come and stand before him. The chamber also serves as a study of sorts, so his desk is covered with all manner of documents, devices, potions, arcane instruments, and other equipment. She's barely five feet tall so even as she stands before him, she's still shorter than the seated demon. He grins as he looks over his new toy, taking in her young slender body from her small perky breasts down to the plump lips nestled between her legs. He makes a twirling motion with his finger, and obediently she turns around for him, even sticking her ass out for him slightly, anticipating his purpose. She has a plump and lovely, apple shaped ass. Just large enough to be thoroughly spankable yet just small enough to afford a nice view of her asshole and dangling labia when she sticks it out like that.

"Bend over lower now," he says, placing his hands on her plump ass cheeks, squeezing them and spreading them wider as she reaches down placing her hands on her knees. Her asshole winks at him, tightening in anticipation, or maybe just nervousness.

What's next for this luscious ass?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)