More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by craigstiles@hotmail.com [email protected]

who do we meet

Tori Desmond

Tori Desmond glanced behind her again. she thought there was someone or two someone following her through the park. she could hear two male giggles behind her. she caught two men in a reflection. the two were plad shirts and torn blue jeans. One was wearing a ball cap, the other a cowboy hat.

"Tori," the wind seem to call to her. "This way." The voice seem to be calling to her from the center of the park. She must be near the merry go round. but how can I hear hear from here. Tori wondered but kept moving forward, and sensed that her two stalkers were still behind her.

Tori didn't she her caller, no one around her seemed to be paying attention to her, there was just a voice in the wind. the guy's snickering seemed louder and closer, so she moved faster.

"Get on," the merry go round called to her. Her stalkers were closer, she had to do something, if they follow her on, and she can get off before it starts she will have time to escape. The voice didn't say anything so she went with her plan.

Tori jumped onto the first wolf she got to, when she looked at the line up behind her, her two follower had also took seats behind her. when they saw that she wss looking right at them. The cowboy grinned reveiling a missing tooth.

she looked away, and was ready to jump off when the strange voice said, "Stay"

does she stay?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)