More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GreenWanting GreenWanting

Where to?

Topside

You work you way upwards through the winding cramped hallways. You note that you are on a cargo carrier and this is confirmed when you step out into the balmy sun. You scan your surroundings and take in the waves and what appears to be an island on the horizon.

"Hey cute stuff! Slept in a bit, huh?" You hear the gruff voice behind you as a clamps onto your ass giving it a friendly grope. You turn to see the flash of a smile and those lush curls before you are pulled into a firm embrace, your face now buried between two large, sweat slick scantily clad breasts.

Your buttocks is groped a bit more before you are released from the hug.

"Can't believe we start at the resort today!" Chuckles the woman looming over you as she gives your shoulder a playful punch. You nod and take in the woman before you.

Dressed in a bikini and sarong, she bares much of her rich, dark skin, the lower half covered by the light blue wrapping. You note the sizable bulge from the photo is much more intimidating in person. Her eyes gleam with mirth as she stares out over the railing to the island in question.

"I can't wait! I know you get the fun posting but to spend all day either fixing boats, playing in the surf, or fucking is the dream!" She laughs once more.

"You excited? Let's grab some food before we hit the port!" You find yourself dragged back below into a crew kitchen and quickly served a sandwich and fruit.

You try probing for small information without making your complete ignorance of this world evident. You ask about sleeping arrangements, feigning a lackluster memory on sleepiness.

"I think all staff get cottages in the hills near each other, i know that some get to bunk together." She gives you a overstated wink.

"If we get to stay together I wouldn't even need to get dressed until going into work!" She sighs happily.

Before long the ship pulls up to the pier and a small collection of people begin to disembark. You had noticed earlier that you seem to be the only guy on the ship and, judging by the lustful stares with sizable bulges to match, obviously the smallest cock on the ship.

A petite woman in a crisp white and blue suit walks up to the pair of you as your companion easily shoulders the pair of duffel bags that you assume is your effects. The short woman has black hair in a pair of braids and her honey colored eyes linger on you but betray no intention. Her bust is modest and she brandishes a clipboard.

"Would you be the two new crew?" She asks.

The scantily dressed woman at your side smiles wide.

"Yup! That's us! I am Maria Coss and this is.." she adds your name.

The clipboard woman smiles gently.

"Good! If you would follow me?" And she sets off down the pier.

Where to first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)