More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

What's next?

Tooth & Claw

The 10th Doctor checked the monitor, flicked some buttons, turned a dial, and the central column in the TARDIS control room fell silent.

"Come on Rose, we've landed!"

Rose Tyler reluctantly padded into the control room, shivering and red-faced. Dressed only in a robe, was it any surprise that the barefooted blonde was cold and embarrassed?

"Remind me why I have to do this, again?" she squeaked.

"It's 2379, the human race has spread across the stars, and they've been through every conceivable fashion craze, they've had to start again." The Doctor monologued.

"That doesn't explain why we've got to go to the one where I've got to be naked!" Rose stamped her bare foot in frustration, desperately trying to think of an excuse that would convince the Doctor to change his mind.

"Come on, Rose! Live a little! The human race has shed their inhibitions about nudity, try and embrace it!"

He stood in front of his companion, winking playfully at her and reached for the knot holding her robes closed.

"Get off!" Rose cried, backing away from him...only to stumble and to windmill her arms wildly.

The Doctor caught her before she hit the floor, and Rose wondered if he could tell that her pupils were dilated and her pulse was racing. She had never been so close to the Doctor while wearing so little. The idea of being naked in public was terrifying, but also excited her.

Regaining her footing, the flustered girl smoothed down her robe and looked up at the Time Lord, blushing.

"Sorry about that, you just took me by surprise. OK...I'm ready now...you can take it off."

Rose held her breath as the Doctor untied her belt, allowing the robe to fall open. She let out a faint moan when his hand brushed her right breast as he lifted the garment from her shoulders.

She immediately shivered in the cold console room, but also bit her lip in anticipation. She wanted him to lock lips with her, to pull her so close her breasts pressed against his chest...to plunge his fingers inside her.

With her chest heaving and her breath short, Rose reached for the Doctor's hand, intent on moving it towards the wetness between her legs.

But her fingers had barely brushed his own when he took off towards the door.

"Doctor!" Rose said, frustrated. "What do you think?"

The Doctor looked back at his blushing companion, holding her arms out to give him a full frontal view.

Rose had been plucked like a chicken, had made liberal use of her eyeliner and mascara, and applied a dark lipstick. Her cheekbones were in sharp relief, and her brushed, blonde hair tickled her bare shoulders.

"I think you'll fit right in," The Doctor commented, opening the door.

That's it?! Rose thought, furious. She'd done ball of this to impress him, and he couldn't even pay her a compliment?

She bounded down the ramp to join him, arms settling across her torso. While the blonde didn't mind the Doctor seeing her nude, the same definetly wasn't true for strangers.

Rose reasoned that she would begin to feel more comfortable once she was around other naked people, and then the Doctor would have to appreciate her!

But any confidence she was feeling immediately dissappeared as her bare feet landed on grass, a strong wind wrapped its frozen tendrils around her body...and a rifle was pointed in her face.

"1879," the Doctor realised. "Same difference."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)