More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

Too much of a good thing

BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!

“Can you quit hogging the bathroom so damn early in the morning! I really need to get to work!” Chris yelled, banging on the upstairs bathroom door.

“Sorry son!” came the echo of four voices all speaking in tandem, followed by a cacophony of giggles bouncing off the walls like church bells. Chris groaned in annoyance and frustration. He’d never be able to get used to this. And it was all his fault.

He should have never talked to that creepy carnival gypsy, He’d been frustrated with his living situation for years now. And all he wanted was something to spice things up, living with his parents while going to college and working a full time job, not having a girlfriend and jerking himself off alone in his bedroom every night had become routine. He complained to the gypsy that he’d rather live life like one of his sexual fantasies which always involved watching twins, triplets or a whole harem of girls just living together and doing sexy things whenever and however. He wished life was more fun like that, or that he got to see that all the time. The gypsy cackled and raised her finger in the air and said “be careful what you wish for” and then he woke up on a bus stop bench all by himself.

He was confused until a woman walked up to him and sat beside him, encircling her arms around his neck and then plunging her tongue down his throat and frenching the fuck out of him. Chris was confused, but intensely aroused at this random woman. With a smoking hot body just full on making out with him in public, and nearly bit his and her tongue off when a second slender pair of arms worked their way across his waist. Looking up, he found himself face to face with another identical hot bombshell of a babe smiling as she licked at his neck. And then another one coming by and unzipping his pants, surrounded by three beautiful triplets. Chris was about to pass out in bliss when a fourth showed up and used her tits to rub his overloaded head.

Speaking with all of them, after experiencing all of their wonders however, led him to discover that these four women were not in fact quadruplets, but one woman in control of four bodies and they had declared themselves his girlfriend. Chris thought he was the luckiest man in the world, that was until the full length of his wish had been unfurled.

Two months later and his excitement had waned, Chris learned that he wasn’t as blessed or lucky as he thought he was. Everyone he had ever known personally was now in possession of multiple hot female bodies, none ever were less than four…but most, like the unlucky Coach Patterson had twenty. Which he used effectively in training the track, football, soccer, volleyball, swimming, and lacrosse teams all at once. With nobody batting an eye to the entire athletic department being run by identical big bootied Brazilian porn stars wearing nothing but pasties on their tits and a micro thong.

His father was identical quadruplets, wearing nothing more than matching sets of dark lingerie, he remembered them from a victoria's secret ad that had got him aroused once while walking around the mall. His dad had a compulsion to post selfies of himself…selves? While sending pics to his phone or “followers” every hour of the day. Even when he was at work. Nobody seemed to care that the auto mechanic that fixed their cars was doing so in nothing but lingerie, or that the four of them worked on a single car at once. Strangely enough, this seemed to only skyrocket his dad’s productivity and output. He was better at his job fixing cars than he ever was, now that he was four ridiculously hot women in their underwear.

He walked over to the washroom to get his clothes and had to groan, closing the doors and trying to erase the image of his mom…or moms from his head. His mother was a unique case, some of the people affected with the wish had compulsions. His mother also got changed into four women, however all of them were of varied heights and builds. The main issue was that no matter what or when, she was always engaged in a four way lesbian orgy with herself. He had never seen his mother currently without one of her bodies going to town on one or the other. It was not uncommon for a normal conversation to be had while she was eating one of her other bodies out, or getting her ass licked by the others. He remembered one dinner where she had two of her bodies on the kitchen table, face down moaning like a bunch of sluts while the other two sucked, and licked at their assholes and pussies. She would speak out of one mouth, while one was busy and then another when they eventually switched positions.

Chris didn’t know how much more he could take, he was afraid to meet new people or even talk about it with anyone since they would inevitably come under the effect of the curse since even telling someone something was off was enough to trigger it. His best friend was an unfortunate case, now a herd of ten dark skinned milfs with perpetually lactating tits the size of basketballs who jogged down the street past his house every morning leaving puddles upon puddles of thick creamy breast milk.

Even his dog had not been spared, oddly enough Buster the formerly male golden retriever was now six multi breasted catgirls that could be found lounging in nearly every room in the house. You couldn't walk a couple feet without running into a tit or a purring pussy cat girl eagerly eating herself out.

Chris sighed, there was now so much T&A on display at all times, it had an adverse effect on his libido. He was now looking up stranger and more perverse things online now to get his rocks off since the stuff that he was into, no longer did it anymore. Seeing a bunch of identical asians eagerly stuffing each others twats was something that happened every time the mail was dropped off.

He was afraid of what he’d be into next and what that would mean for the future.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)